Partin out 93 accord ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

csan

Car was just wrecked so the hood and fenders are bad. I have everything else and everything is in perfect condition. Car had 50,000 miles on it. Motor was sold it had an h22 in it. I do have the stock motor and tranny and ecu still. Interior is blue and perfect no rips tears non smoker. Its a 4 door with sunroof and rear disc brakes.Has 2000 accord rims and tires. If you are interested in anything call me at 979-201-9692.

i need the door trim peice that goes between the bottom and the window. on the outside, for the rears please. name your pric

Is the transmission auto or stick? How many miles if you know? How much if you still have it? Where are you located and can i pick it up if local?

Thank You
Rodney

Headlights are broke. I have the window trim pieces (good cond.) make me an offer. The tranny is a manual and it has 50,000 miles on it. Im in Houston

how much for tranny?
im in kansas would you be willing to meet me part way?

Originally posted by myACCORDblows@Feb 19 2004, 01:48 AM
Hey man i need the rear bumper cover ASAP can i buy it from u and how much ?

who are you god? resurecting dead threads and shit. look at the date man...

hey do u still have the stock F22 motor??...if so how much are u asking for it with shipping....is it still in good condition?? i live in NY. :doh:

Back