parting out entire 95' civic EX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18vtecrx

like the title says guys i have most of everything if you need something just let me know and throw me a price and ill let you know if it works for me. you can e-mail me at sxymike4u@aol.com and make your requests and offer im also interested in trades for h22 stuff or a set of 94+ teg axles. peace -mike

Do you have the guage cluster, Does it have a tach?, I would give $75 plus shipping. Can we deal ???? Area code 61401

Thanks

WHat color is the exterior of the car? I need the back bumper. If it is the right color i will send you the money as soon as you get back to me.

93cxhatch- i do have the rear mount please let me know which one you need the part that bolts to the block or the car? i have both tho.

fearDagreencivic-the car is that stock blueish silver kind of color and yea i have the rear bumper.

92hatchR-yea i have the guage cluster but i would like to get a little more then 75.and yea it has the tach also.

92civicb18b1-the seats are grey and the driver one was bent in the accident but can be bent back so ill let those go real cheap.

How much you want on all the sunroof stuff like motor glass the headliner cut out swith and anything else..Also power mirriors if there good if not thats fine along with switch and all other shit thanks...

Originally posted by rush3969@Oct 1 2004, 01:16 AM
How much you want on all the sunroof stuff like motor glass the headliner cut out swith and anything else..Also power mirriors if there good if not thats fine along with switch and all other shit thanks...
[post=397052]Quoted post[/post]​

of the things you are asking about i have the passenger side power mirror left,the sunroof glass itself on the tracks an everything i believe i have the motor for it too and i might still have the wiring but im not sure, anyways make me an offer and we can go from there. peace -mike

Originally posted by b18vtecrx@Sep 30 2004, 02:48 PM
like the title says guys i have most of everything if you need something just let me know and throw me a price and ill let you know if it works for me. you can e-mail me at sxymike4u@aol.com and make your requests and offer im also interested in trades for h22 stuff or a set of 94+ teg axles. peace -mike
[post=396776]Quoted post[/post]​

how much do you want for the dist, alt, wire harness, ecu, and maybe throtle body? Thanks

how much for the cyl head complete shipped to Buffalo, NY 14226? don't really need dizzy or vtec solenoid assembly, could use valve cover tho...
intake mani also maybe?

sorry i dont have the clock and as for the fuse panel cover i would rather sell it with the whole panel.

dist.,alt,ecu,wire harness,and TB ill let go for 300 shipped lmk asap.

ecu wire harness ill let go for 100 shipped and its very complete no cuts at all!

i can do 100 for the cluster and i reads 100k on the odometer.

i would like to sell the whole longblock together i that changes then you have first dibs on the head. peace -mike

I need the interior carpet.. and bothside of the door weatherstripper with the little plastic that attach the stripper to the door... also u have the outside door decals?

How much for the following:

Front passenger steering knuckle
A/C switch button from HVAC controls
trunk spare tire cover with carpet
power steering fluid reservoir bottle with short hose that connects to return line
side mounting hardware for rear seat back
rear seat belt buckles
rear seat belts

Thanks,

Gordon

Originally posted by KhmerSydeRide@Oct 3 2004, 10:10 PM
I need the interior carpet.. and bothside of the door weatherstripper with the little plastic that attach the stripper to the door... also u have the outside door decals?
[post=397839]Quoted post[/post]​

oh man the carpet of the car is one of the few things i threw away with the car. sorry-mike

Originally posted by slo-R@Oct 5 2004, 10:56 PM

Front passenger steering knuckle-i only pulled the hubs/shocks from the front sus.
A/C switch button from HVAC controls-i sold all the A/C a litte bit ago today.
trunk spare tire cover with carpet-15 picked up only
power steering fluid reservoir bottle with short hose that connects to return line-im only selling the power steering setup complete and the price is listed.
side mounting hardware for rear seat back-not totally sure what you mean,got a pic of this?
rear seat belt buckles-20 for whole set, buckles and belts.
rear seat belts

Thanks,

Gordon
[post=398875]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry, don't have a picture of the hw that I need for the rear seat back. But essentially, it should be a metal bracket with a pin sticking out of it. The bracket should attach on the side of the seat back near the bottom between the interior panel and the seat. It allows the rear seat back to pivot when folding it down. Just need the bracket on each side along with the screw or bolts to attach them to the seat back. Hope that helps.

I'll take the rear seat belt/buckle seat. Let me know how much shipping will be to San Jose, CA 95110. Do you have PayPal?

Originally posted by b18vtecrx+Oct 5 2004, 09:06 PM-->
@Oct 5 2004, 10:56 PM

Front passenger steering knuckle-i only pulled the hubs/shocks from the front sus.
A/C switch button from HVAC controls-i sold all the A/C a litte bit ago today.
trunk spare tire cover with carpet-15 picked up only
power steering fluid reservoir bottle with short hose that connects to return line-im only selling the power steering setup complete and the price is listed.
side mounting hardware for rear seat back-not totally sure what you mean,got a pic of this?
rear seat belt buckles-20 for whole set, buckles and belts.
rear seat belts

Thanks,

Gordon
[post=398875]Quoted post[/post]​

[post=398877]Quoted post[/post]​

Back