parting out si hatch!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no one wants parts? damn, i thought putting up cheap prices for decent parts would work.....

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Sep 22 2004, 01:55 PM
no one wants parts? damn, i thought putting up cheap prices for decent parts would work.....
[post=393507]Quoted post[/post]​

sent you another PM

matt

I have a friend very interested in the HF turbo manifold if it is still for sale. His ID on here is Callidus. I can PM you his phone # if you want to sell it.

Thanks.

Hey, were you interested in selling the turbo manifold? If so let me know, my friend wants to buy it, but he doesn't have internet access right now, so just post it up. Thanks.

Hey whats up with those springs? How long have they been used for? PM me if need be. And no i wasting hustling you for 5 bucks i just figured if you wanted a different price you would have pmed me. I just figured id start out low.

What up, I was wondering if you had a Gauge cluster with a tach?. How much, Also, are those headlights, cracked, chipped, or trapping humidity in them at all. Im not just dicking you around. Could be buying if they are right.
Thanks.

Interested in teh T25 nad HF manifold... let me know something, thanks...

integra11to1...

Back