Parts for B16a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

importpower99

When i shop for parts for my car such as spark plugs, timing belts, water pumps and etc, what do i say i have, when i go to the parts store for parts. Do i say i have a b16a ? will they know what i'm talkin about. I have a b16a out of a 92-95 sirr II.

i have a b16a, and i order everthing for a 00 civic si, iv gotten head gaskets, header, cam seals, ect... and everything fits with no problem

nobody has a list of everything i kno i have seen it before on this site i have been searching for a while now ans still havnt found it so if anyone kno what im talking about can you please post it up i really need it soon...........thanks.....Chris

my bad iu need the list for a 88-91 b16 sir i got one the other day and wanted to change sum stuff didnt realize i was on this forum.....

Your B16 is 92-95 so you can get parts from the DOHC 93-97 delsol or 99-00 Si. Some parts are different on the 1st gen B's like the thermostat housing, mount brackets, etc...

Back