Paul Van Dyk

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lswhitecivic

VIP
I got to go see PvD last night at The Church nightclub here in Denver. Man it was freaking awesome. Probably the only thing I didn't like about it was that The Church tends to oversell events like that and therefore the place gets freaking packed. PvD played a pretty long set there as well. Normally the headliner plays about a 2hr set, but last night he started at like 11:15 and didn't finish until like 1:50. Needless to say I was a little tired at work this morning.

:dj:

Last edited:
what sort of music pvd sorry to sound dumd but i never herd of it. im guessing a dj of some kind. dmb ,trance ?

Comedy. I went there a a couple weeks ago. Good stuff.

I actually almost went yesterday, but had too much shit to get done early this morning.

Ohh, I'm thinking the wrong club, coulda sworn that dudes name was Paul Van Dyke

I was gonna go to the Comedy club, cant remeber the name now.

Wait, isn't the Church that gothic club?

They have a gothic room, the basement is Top40 and the main room is some form of techo. Everything from House, Trance, Breaks, and DnB. The comedy place is Comedy Works.

Back