People are sick....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No, don't kill them as long as they're sane. If they're not a complete psychopath being locked up for the rest of their lives without human contact will make them wish they were dead more than anything they've ever experienced. I hope they lock them up in a dark cellar somewhere and just barely keep them alive so they can feel what they did on their concience (sp?) for the rest of their lives.

I am truly sorry to hear what happened. I wish that I would never hear another story like it in my life, but I'm sure that I will. Things like this make me lose faith in the human race.

-Kai

Originally posted by ktanaka@Dec 17 2003, 11:31 PM
Things like this make me lose faith in the human race.

-Kai

sometimes it happens my friend! you just learn to shut the fuck up and move on!

i'm speechless...that is some sick shit.
I would hope that when they find whoever did that they would cut off all their appendages and reduce them to nothing but a stub while keeping them alive.

Originally posted by mwvnos@Dec 17 2003, 11:05 PM
just puttin them to death would be the easy way out for them.....

Nobody said how it is to be done though. Somewhere, India I think, people like this are cut up into pieces and thrown into a vat of acid.

That's what I vote for :thumbsup:

:eek: :( :( :( That fucking sucks. Organic goo at the bottom of the sea > Haters like those.

At least she's gone to a better place.

RIP

they should be dipped into acid alive...or throw them in a tub of fire ants....
yes she def. is in a better place...and that is a fact because look at what kind of people are now on this planet...:puke:

Originally posted by SolReaver@Dec 17 2003, 10:14 PM

reason #12329 why i hate people

:ph34r: thats my line.

but seriosuly, thats fucked.

hang 'em.

They got the guy who killed her last night!!!!!!!!!! it was a drug addict who came to her house because her lights were on and he wanted money and/or sex from her. she wouldnt do it so he beat her to death. now the fucker is in jail with no bond or bail possible. this is one trial im going to......i cant express how much hate is in me right now....

oh yea its death penelty all the way...but thats not enough for me...

he told someone and they inturn called the police and they picked him up. he confessed at the station. ill keep you guys posted on the events that turn out....

Back