Perfect Snow drifter...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5speed4life

Whatup guys. Im new to the member lounge but you will most likley have seen me in engine building/for sale forums.

Anyways enough of that.

My civic is in the shop, keeping out of the salt and snow, but i still love to drive. So i figured out how to drift my minivan. This is no joke, b/c i can do it very well. Next time it snows i want to get more videos of me on the streets, b/c i can drift big turns around 35-40, in the snow. Some shit i wouldnt try to do not drifting.

Anyways i got a couple small clips my buddy took on the digi cam, but i have no way of hosting. so if you want to get a little taste of my minivan madness, hit me up if you can host them 4 me.
Like i said, next time it snows, i will bust out some serious shit, and thow in some 360s and all the stuff youve never seen a minivan do. lol. till then i just got some small parking lot maneuvers.

I got my friend's Cummins fullsize sideways once. Just turned, downshifted, put it to the floor.

BRAAAPPPPPP eeeeeeeeek "Whee!"

can't beat the driving prelude, which doesnt have an ebrake and still does beautiful drifts. I hit a snow bank today though, no harm just a little snow on the rear bumper.

I get the mom's MPV non-awd sideways from time to time on slick roads....

And she wonders why her old tires went by fast. lol.

mothers mazda tribute awd v6....rotates pretty good on snow/ice covered dirt roads with trees lining the sides :D

I can drift my F250 on dry pavement, but then again its also putting out about 500hp and like 725 lb ft trq....gotta love the 7.3L diesel with banks kit, and 5 inch exhaust, with computer on it cranked to level 5. in the snow, I drift it 4 wheel drive, because in 2 wheel it goes all the way around.

Back