PETA goes too far?.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That inspired me. I suddenly want to get a bloody deer suit ala tom green and visit my local peta.

DeerDance-low.jpg

freddygot_.jpg

green.jpg

I'd love to cast a bigass treble hook into a crowd of PETA activists.

hooked to the back of a truck :)

yea, that "comic" is a bit much
i feel there is a big diffrence between lets says fishing for sport, or fishing for food...

there's people that fish, using catch and release or eating what they catch and i;m all for that
people have lived off fish for thousands of years...

My God - almost as bad as the whole holocaust/chicken promo they did a year ago. These people need to get a life and use their political talents to fight more worthwhile things - like raising money for AIDS treatment, world hunger, or money for disenchanted schools.

PETA had a rally at our school because apparently the chicken our school uses comes from a supplier that "inhumanely" kills chickens. They were blocking the entrance, and chanted stupid shit. I happily walked right by them into the dining hall. :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
My God - almost as bad as the whole holocaust/chicken promo they did a year ago. These people need to get a life and use their political talents to fight more worthwhile things - like raising money for AIDS treatment, world hunger, or money for disenchanted schools.

PETA had a rally at our school because apparently the chicken our school uses comes from a supplier that "inhumanely" kills chickens. They were blocking the entrance, and chanted stupid shit. I happily walked right by them into the dining hall. :mrgreen:

Oh shit, let me at a group of fuckers like that. I'd wear steak earrings and a bacon thong and go chant with 'em.

I got in a fight w/3 vegan kids last summer (04) over me ordering/eating a bacon/pepperoni pizza

I was at a pizza place on Thayer St (outside RISD/Brown)

I was eating outside at one of the tables on the sidewalk, they came up and gave me shit and wouldn't get the fuck away from me so I totally beat their malnourished art-fag asses in the middle of the street...

true story

PETA

a bunch off dumb fucks that can't find there asshole from a hole in the ground. The all wear runners, belts, and use wallets, where did the leather come from the Leather fairy.

Fuck PETA. Im against animal cruelty and such, but I still eat meat, hunt, and fish. They simply take it to far. There needs to be an organization to go against PETA...

Anyone ever seen the 'Penn and Teller: Bullshit" episode on PETA?
Good stuff.

Back