Pic of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that guy is a stupid fuck...i dont even find it funny. hopefully one of his higher ups sees this pic on the internet and demotes his stupid ass.

That pic is funny, tasteless, and way out of line, but still funny.

There is a, I don't know certain sense of humor, a thickness of the skin so to speak to we have to develop in order to do the things we do. Being away from your family and friends for over three months to a year, or more, can kill your soul, and without being able to give life a good ribbing, you die.

That picture is not even close to the worse thing I have seen a soldier do. Yes, we are held to a very high standard, but you have to understand, we come from ALL walks of life, different backgrounds, ethnicities, upbringings, etc...no one is perfect, even soldiers, seaman, airman, marines, cops, firefighters, social workers, mailmen, whatever. So next time before we all pass judgement on someone, why don't you think a little harder first about it, and try to put yourself in their situation. It's easy to say "I wouldn't" till you do.

Originally posted by Blanco@Mar 22 2004, 07:24 AM

I don't have to join the military to have an opinion on it, my taxes pay your salary just like every other American. You work for us.

We pay the same taxes, so doesn't that mean we work for us?

well I’m from Canada so I don’t pay taxes, and this pic doesn’t reflect upon me, So I am an independent mediato, or arbitrator and I will settle this once and for all
Scroll down

I think if is a soldier risking his ass for all of you being stupid and have some grade 5 level fun and you know what

I LOVE IT

Originally posted by 98integrals@Mar 22 2004, 12:38 AM
who is that directed to?

even if its me that fucking great hahahaha

notice who i quoted before i posted the picture.

Originally posted by mattcalica@Mar 22 2004, 12:45 AM
that guy is a stupid fuck...i dont even find it funny. hopefully one of his higher ups sees this pic on the internet and demotes his stupid ass.

umm yeah, his Sgt was prolly holding the camera while their butterbar was trying to pick himself up off the sand from laughing so hard........ so um, I'm gonna say nothing will prolly happen. And you guys shouldn't say he should get an artile 15, most of you don't even really know what one is.

Originally posted by Blanco+Mar 22 2004, 05:51 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 22 2004, 01:34 AM
Blanco
@Mar 22 2004, 07:24 AM

I don't have to join the military to have an opinion on it, my taxes pay your salary just like every other American.  You work for us.

We pay the same taxes, so doesn't that mean we work for us?

Partially, but one of the major determining factors for self-employment is being able to do what you want and not what you're told. And there are far more civilians than service personnel. More importantly all of us, service personnel included, pay the salaries of our failing government. If you want to look at it like this, your taxes pay greedy politicians and other branches of the service. You also get a tremendous amount back in the way of savings on base/post/camp/port for every tangible good and service.

it's less then u think, trust me. Oh and here's an idea, if you don't like it here why don't you leave? And thanx for telling ur daddy on us, toughguy.....

i think its funny as hell. but, i also think its behavior unbecoming a representative of my country, and i think that picture says a lot about our country.
so,

:lmao: :thumbsdown:

I'm thinking Marines are the only branch with Lance Corporals. "Lcpl"

I'm also pretty sure the guy in the pic isn't Lcpl Boudreaux..its probably one of his buddies.

I'm positive it was never intended to get outside his circle of friends.

Is in good taste..no..but what is funny that is..

Take a look at the "30 things you'll never hear women say" post.. What on that list wouldn't get anyone fired if they posted it on their cube at work.. Humor is off-color, degrading, shocking, and altogether in poor taste---well, if its funny.

I'll have to agree that if you're not military, you can't relate and, therefore, only see it as offending. So what? Stop being a douche bag and find a tree to hug.

Originally posted by ahedau@Mar 22 2004, 07:18 PM

I'm also pretty sure the guy in the pic isn't Lcpl Boudreaux..its probably one of his buddies.

Take a look at the "30 things you'll never hear women say" post.. What on that list wouldn't get anyone fired if they posted it on their cube at work.. Humor is off-color, degrading, shocking, and altogether in poor taste---well, if its funny.

I'll have to agree that if you're not military, you can't relate and, therefore, only see it as offending. So what? Stop being a douche bag and find a tree to hug.

Sir, I applaude you wisdom.....

:worthy:

Originally posted by ahedau @ Mar 22 2004+ 07:18 PM-->
ahedau @ Mar 22 2004 @ 07:18 PM) said:
So what? Stop being a douche bag and find a tree to hug.

ummmm, yeah- i didn't realize that finding a morally degrading photo slightly offensive made me a tree hugging hippy? need proof?

My Newspaper Article

In a time when troop support and patriotism should be at an apex, a disappointing tone of ignorance and overall disregard plagues our country's morale. When citizens such as Savi Clough question the support of our troops and refer to them as "highly conditioned cogs in a military regime that is the opposite of a free and open democracy," it is clear that the message our founders fought to instill has long been forgotten.
Those same troops, with the same "misguided behaviors," fought to free Europe from the heavy hand of communism during World War II. These same troops risk their lives each day, not only to make the United States a safer place but to promise the rest of the world the same freedoms that we have.
Anyone with the ignorance to suggest that the United States disarm is blind to both the world around them and to the incredible amount of freedom this country has to offer. And if the "true patriots are the millions of protesters who understand what our founders envisioned," then please tell me what you believe our founders really envisioned.
Corie Podschelne
Milford

clearly those are the words of an anti-war, anti-military, tree hugging hippy right? jackass

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Mar 22 2004, 11:17 PM-->
@Mar 22 2004, 07:18 PM

Sir, I applaude you wisdom.....

:worthy:

And who are you to judge what is truly wise?????? <_<

:roll:

Back