Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GARRETT T3/TO4E 50 TRIM W/.63 A/R TURBINE

• GARRETT T3/TO4E 60 TRIM W/.63 A/R TURBINE

• GARRETT T3/TO4E 60 TRIM W/.82 A/R TURB

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

statiksol

Banned
Here is the motor: LS/VTEC
Eagle rods
Endyn Roller Wave pistons (9.5:1 compression)
Bored to 81.5mm with block guard
GSR Main girdle
Crower 1mm Oversized valves
Crower Dual Valve Springs
Crower Titanium Retainers
GSR Cams (temporarily)
Skunk2 intake manifold
GSR throttle body
Tyrus intercooler
2.5 inch compression piping
450cc injectors
255 lph fuel pump
Hondata s200b
MSD 6A
Moroso Oil pan and pickup
Custom Exhaust manifold with 38mm Tial Wastegate

Out of all those tubos which is the best one for this motor?

right now i'm leaning toward this one GARRETT T3/TO4E 57 TRIM W/.63 A/R TURBINE. let me know what you guys think.
-canyon

#4 is what id go with
GARRETT T3/TO4E 57 TRIM W/.63 A/R TURBINE

with a .48 trim, i think you might have issues with topping out too early...
on an LS, id say go for that, but an LS doesn't pull to 8k either.

get a precision sc34 and call it a day :)

That's what I got.. I'm gunna be LOVING it, I think.

BTW, B, my old turbo was a 46 trim, the SMALLEST that was offered in the model line at the time... and I STILL made 232 at the wheels. I seriously can't wait to feel the power from the MONSTER I just installed.

right on... but your basically stock b16 VS an ls/vtec with oversized valves is going to be flowing/using much more air.. and thats why i think it might have topping out issues

yeah i think the 57/63 will run good my car runs a 60-63 stage 3 70 trim and its got a little lag ... only thing helping it is a 2.0

Can anyone give me a link on where to learn the basics of turbo trim, a/r ratios, etc? I've looked through all the turbo articles, and some other diagrams around the internet, so I've learned the basics pretty thoroughly, but the picture isn't so clear as far as everything else goes. Perhaps someone could just give me a crash course, if it's that "simple." How does one who doesn't have any driving experiences with different turbochargers figure out what type of trim, a/r ratios, etc, they want to use for their application? The TC's in the poll started by statiksol would make for good references as long as we're on the subject. *shrugs* What is the differences between them?

s3edc0bece57ed.jpg

s3edc0c0f704ee.jpg

s3edc0c225091e.jpg

$1000 later and can't shake my singel cam :lol: ... Varoom...ah shit son :eek:

Back