pics from the 2004 L.A. Auto Show

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
ok, I tried to link over 90 pics from the show to this thread, but apparently there is a limit on how many pics u can post.....

took my new gf to the auto show....and SURPRISE !!! She actually was into walking around and looking at the cars....far cry from the other chicks I dated in the past.

Anyways, after the auto show we went to Palos Verdes to show her the cliffs....she is from the O.C. and hasnt been there.....uploaded a few of those pics as well. In case u arent from so. cali....palos verdes is a exclusive neighborhood situated on the hill with a ocean view.....

enjoy

my pics

i want... these brakes.....

DSCF0070.jpg

whoops upon further review....a few of my Ebay auction pics somehow got in there...oh well.

If any of you guys want a cool background for your desktop, pm me on here....

some of the ocean and cliffs pics I took came out REALLY well and would make a nice background for your desktop. They are about 1 meg in file size each.

s3ff8ee62382a8.jpg

s3ff8eddeb98d1.jpg

s3ff8ee26e7f47.jpg

s3ff8eee51d4d9.jpg

REASON 309534985743958347598

WHY I LOVE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA....WHERE ELSE ON JANUARY 3RD CAN YOU FIND A NICE DAY LIKE THIS?????????????????????????????

fuckit. i dont want to deal with pms on here......here are the pics....sorry for the size, but in order for them to look good, they gotta be this big...

pm me if you want any of the pics on here in their original size for your desktop background. I took them with my finpics fuji digital 3mb camera @ 1mb fine quality. They all look really good. I had to resize all the pics on here for the gallery.

nice pics. Pretty cool that they are coming out with a V8 Lexus IS. the 6 piston calipers are also quite impressive.

I can't wait for the detroit show. 2 more weeks.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jan 5 2004, 01:10 AM
You liked her ass huh?

:lol:

DSCF0008.jpg

tried to get a few stealth shots of my gf's ass....but harder than it looks :lol:

plus I was under constant supervision around most of the models out there....so no picture taking for tony :p

actually I overheard the lady saying that the is300 v8 is only a prototype....

and the aftermarket exhibit was lackluster at best.....

nice pics, from what i could see with my 56k connection. i was gonna go today but decided to stay home and be a vegetable instead lol. ima check it out next weekend. it sure is nice having 68 degree days in january :p

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Jan 5 2004, 06:18 AM
DSCF0063.jpg

??? :blink:

This is the new 2004 skechers model.....

think a few of my Ebay auction pictures were named DSCF.....
and this one somehow got linked...

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 5 2004, 05:06 AM
I wonder if they know about the flat tire...

curara_004.jpg

You could shave down a couple manequin arms to fit over the grilles with the hands in the center.

You'd cause too many accidents with people laughing their asses off though.

EDIT: WRONG FUCKIN QUOTE BUTTON!

Back