Pics Of Both Our Cars @ The Beach Today...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

very pimp cars! But in that last pic posted...is it me or does the front left tire look a little on the flat side? Just curious

Originally posted by 4doors4life@Feb 3 2003, 10:30 PM
very pimp cars! But in that last pic posted...is it me or does the front left tire look a little on the flat side? Just curious

It's a shadow. I just ran to the garage and checked the pressure; all is well. Tires up front are quite a bit smaller than the rears.

Ryan

Originally posted by RyanS2K+Feb 3 2003, 07:38 PM-->
4doors4life
@Feb 3 2003, 10:30 PM

It's a shadow. I just ran to the garage and checked the pressure; all is well. Tires up front are quite a bit smaller than the rears.

Ryan

just showin concern and HondaHomeyness to a fellow HS member! Did I mention your rides are pimp? :D

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Feb 2 2003, 08:04 PM
hope u dont mind but i just HAD to photoshop that pic and make it look more like a magazine pic :) hope u like it.

If I send you the big-un's (1600x1200), can you do the same? Shit looks hot and I can't quite dupe it in Photosnot...

Ryan

thats it- i'm bulding a brontosuarus next. mad aerodynamic y0!

airflow_dino_small.jpg

maybe if i use reverse phycoligy he'll give up the s2k

Ryan, that car sucks, it takes away from your man hood. What you need to do is trade straight up for a white 95 sol SI. :rolleyes: :D

Back