Pics of my car...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si+Dec 22 2003, 02:11 AM-->
Originally posted by TurboMirage@Dec 22 2003, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Dec 22 2003, 01:28 AM
TurboMirage
@Dec 22 2003, 12:33 AM
basically of the essentials i need a fmu, vafc, and a fuel pump.

safc or vafc? didn't know a vafc would work on a DSM. :hmm:

my bad. i get em mixed up. :shrug2:

it's all good, so are you droppin in a 4G63? or are you turboing your stock motor?
theres a Colt in my area with a 4G63 thats supposedly pretty quick. I've only seen it a couple times. i was driving one night and he was besides me. I kept hearing him blowing off but I couldn't figure out where it was coming from, until he got infront of me and I saw the TURBO sticker he had on the back of his car. crazy stuff but an excellent sleeper.

you drop a 4g63t into anything that weighs much less than an eclipse/talon and it will move. a prior gen dodge colt weighs something like 1950lbs. even less than my car. gotta love the sticker on the back also - "IMPORTED FOR DODGE" . i will be turboing the stock, 4g15 motor.

TPP: the only evo stuff to make it on the car will most likely be sidemarkers, and nothing else. although, i do have one of those gt3 keychain lancer 6's hanging from my rear view.

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back