pics of my new ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im thinkin 50shot of nitrous.... but also i think im gonna do a built ls-vtec and boost. but it all depends on if any of my shit sells.

honestly lsvtec boost is a waste,,just build the ls and boost it..
ive heard alot of people that have run boosted lsvtec setups that say its not a goodsetup..
but let us know

hmm well it would be cheaper. and i have a complete ls in my garage.
my only thing is, i was gonna boost my old crx. but i couldnt find any good info on proven parts for building the head. i know whats good in the block. but not the head.

honestly lsvtec boost is a waste,,just build the ls and boost it..
ive heard alot of people that have run boosted lsvtec setups that say its not a goodsetup..
but let us know

How so?

The VTEC part is a waste, but not the higher-flowing head.

the vtec is what fucks them up..ive heard this from many people in ct with fast cars,
and if hes building he can make up for vtec with headwork

verry nice. I've got a crx also.:rofl: And please don't put nitrous on her, It's not worth it. you'll get power by a button, but it takes a toll on the motor. Unless your getting ready to replace or rebuild. I've been down that road before and I make just as much all motor. And it's lastest 3 times longer. She's still going W no problems. You've got a really nice car I would just hate to see bad things happen to her. Keep her clean and drive it like you stole it.:imgone:

[quote

=LightWeightChamp;1069796]bought it 2 weeks ago. jdm 87 sir replica its really a 88 hf.

wish i could say i built it. but i didnt. but i did throw on some new rubber. and a 50 shot of giggly gas is on the way :)

just took them with a point and shoot. so not very good quality of pics. but o well.

100_5066.jpg

100_5067.jpg

100_5068.jpg

100_5069.jpg

and the goods.
100_5070.jpg

thanks for lookin[/quote]

its beautiful. and at a great price too.

Back