Pics of my ride:)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sight is vision.
site is the web.

8" tach is stupid big...
autometer sucks

re-ground cams suck and eat your valve train
there is no such thing as a street/strip grind.

KFC seats-- do they come in extra cripsy?

B&M blows goat balls. don't get their FPR. more over, why do you NEED a fpr?

don't get a JE manifold. it makes its power up top- something an ls motor wont even rev to. get a skunk2.
i didn't know skunk2 made a fuel rail? and again- why? you dont need it.

sorry to hate on your list- but im trying to get you in the right direction here. pretty much all of the above would be a waste of money.

8" tach is fookin huge. i would be embarassed...

other then that(future mod) it looks pretty clean!!

well i already orders my act hd clutch, also the tach wasnt a 8" its a 5", i just got it yesterday. also, Colt cams here in Vancouver does different grinds, and a typical grind that is used for street/strip is what they call it. next i need a FPR for the cams, or else everything wont run smooth. KFC seats are a cheap but good quality seat made locally in Vancouver. a set runs about $600 bucks canadian with rails. if everything is a waist B, what would u do? money IS an issue and a big 1. right now i have $2000 canadian and im looking for the top upgrades for the money. give me a list of what ude do.

you wont need to raise your rail pressure with a simple larger cam upgrade.

waist = my fat ass :unsure:
waste = trash :lol:

Originally posted by 2fastCRX@Jun 25 2003, 05:01 PM
Congratulations on beating an Integra Type R and numerous Civic SiR's. Did you do that in Japan? :spin:

Canada, so actually in the states it would be a Si.

an S1 tranny would give your ride some pep. Honestly, decent ride. I don't want to hate on your parade but your style just isn't my style. Keep up the good work though.

Milan

sorry boys, im not all about LS/Vtec, if i was going to do that, id just put the $$ towards a cheap turbo, be faster and around the same price after its all done. i wanna keep the engine how it is and just build a LS, and ive thought about putting a LS 5th gear in B16a tranny 1-4 from B16 5th from LS, but i dont have any idea where to start, so maybe after i learn some more ill C what i can do.

Oo also, thanks for noticing. I am in Canada so yes there are Integra Type R's and Civic SiR's. my car is USDM tho with lame seatbelt in doors. damn that shit is lame, stupidest idea from honda since the 88-91 prelude. Converted Clutster to Canadian tho.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jun 25 2003, 11:41 AM-->
@Jun 25 2003, 05:01 PM
Congratulations on beating an Integra Type R and numerous Civic SiR's.  Did you do that in Japan?    :spin:

Canada, so actually in the states it would be a Si.

Nope, the only difference between the american and canadian Si ( 5th gen anyway ) is a/c. The yanks get it and we dont. Unless yours is from the states like mine.

btw why do you have a fuel/air gauge?

Back