Pictures of March 4 Hondaswap-meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I live too far away to participate in any of the fun stuff. The closest I have ever gotten to a meet was when Ji and Martine came down for the Pikes Peak Hill Climb and I met them. :cry:
Quoted post[/post]]
noone has four runners either steve :cry: they were very nice though.
I have a 4Runner. :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
And my 5" screen was installed into his STi when he wasn't looking :)

lol when i was leaveing, i was like WTF is that on my seat? i ripped it off and left it at claytons if you're looking for it :p

Quoted post[/post]]
OEM ITR STB FTW!

:werd:

Quoted post[/post]]

B, telling everyone to buy his shit. Apparently everyone did.
med_gallery_34733_413_861765.jpg

:werd:

Sale of the Century :p

$10 helms manuals
$20 OEM ITR strut Bars
$25 NEW skunks IM's w/ NEW OEM ITR Throttle cable and bracket and gasket.

i'm nuts.

but you all got good deals on shit i don't need any more that i had lying around.

i came home with nothing and up about $130 and don't have clutter in my garage any more :)

Hahah B looks mad funney in that pic.

i know. lol wtf was i doing?

Quoted post[/post]]
pissdoffswapmeet

:ph34r:

you owe me $1 :p

Quoted post[/post]]
the STi looked brand new as well.

Quoted post[/post]]
I live too far away to participate in any of the fun stuff. The closest I have ever gotten to a meet was when Ji and Martine came down for the Pikes Peak Hill Climb and I met them. :cry:
Quoted post[/post]]
noone has four runners either steve :cry: they were very nice though.
I have a 4Runner. :ph34r:

Dude, I have enough shit to make your 4Runner good to go for a LONG time. Lemme know if you wanna talk about it.

What I can do is pack up a crate and find some trucker deadheading it to Colorado. I've done it a million times before. Or on the bottom of a greyhound or something.

At least buy the head and cam. It's all mint stuff, new castings with exactly 14 miles on it. I also have a complete and tear-free interior. (You can see the driver's side seat in the swap meet pics)

-> Steve

I just realized there were 4 of the 7 generations of Civic hatchbacks at the event.

Airjockie - red 3rd gen
Celerity - blue 4th gen
Hosmer - gray 5th gen
EP3Moschini- white 7th gen

not bad considering 1st and 2nd gens are near extinction in the northeast.

Quoted post[/post]]
I just realized there were 4 of the 7 generations of Civic hatchbacks at the event.

Airjockie - red 3rd gen
Celerity - blue 4th gen
Hosmer - gray 5th gen
EP3Moschini- white 7th gen

not bad considering 1st and 2nd gens are near extinction in the northeast.

I'm trying to score a freshly custom painted 6th gen hatch this week. I think Chris saw it.

I had a 6th gen come in at work...2000 hatch, silver, no damage, and it was driven in.

We promptly cut the nose off and stuck the carcass in the yard (see the classifieds for what we did with it) :)

if it had been a 5 speed, I might have been upset....

Chris and I saw that Midori green 6th gen hatch on the way down on I84. I almost popped a tent. :p

Quoted post[/post]]
I had a 6th gen come in at work...2000 hatch, silver, no damage, and it was driven in.

We promptly cut the nose off and stuck the carcass in the yard (see the classifieds for what we did with it) :)

if it had been a 5 speed, I might have been upset....

Why would you do such a thing ?!

haha

I had an 00 EX coupe and I needed a fender, headlight, hood, and a radiator support.....the hatch just happened to come in from a friend of a friend and presented an easy answer.

Back