Pissedoff,,,,,,,,got pulled over

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

well story starts out like this.

Coming home from a bar "only had like 4 drinks over a 3 hour span" and i pull into my community "Boca".

Well I approach a stop sign, I notice right away a cop across from me which has already stopped for the stop sign. So I wait.............and wait till he makes a fucking move, after all, the first one their should go first.

after about 20 secs of bullshit standoff, i am like fuck it,,,,,if he doesn't want to go and do paperwork, I am going home - remind you that I am in my sub community, in other words gated development.

so i turn left, and righ when i turn left he fucking pulls behind me and pulls me over.

I am like WTF,,,,,, <_< :unsure:

so he pulls up, asks for license and registration, and insurance card, the usual.

I give it to him, then he starts asking me where I came from and if i was at some social gathering playing loud music. I was like "bro - i just came back from eating dinner" then he asked me from which direction i was coming from, then i had to give me the diretional pass from which i came from and from which parallel i was approacing......etc.........basically I was a smart ass - geographically wise - I was like I came from Glades road traveling west then i made a southwest exit into this development and then make a sudden eaternly bound turn into this street called "etc."

then he said OK...........well i heard your car accelerating.........

i am was like,,,,,,sorry.....

then as i drove off,,,,,i was like wtf am i supposed to do to get from the gateguard to my fucking house,,,,,,,,,not accelerate.......WTF......

oh well

:cliffnotes:

got pulled over after a "few" drinks.......no i wasn't drunk you fuckasses :)
cop was being an ass
let me go
contemplated the situation......hmmmmm.

That's annoying. I almost got caught on the Mass Pike today. Fortunately I looked in my mirror and saw the trooper and moved over to the center lane and chilled out. Pheww!

BTW... I have friends in Boca. Off of Clint Moore Road. Damn gated communities and their speed bumps. Too many old people on the roads in the daytime also.

know how that goes =) but when I get pulled over I know I did something bad but know they can't prove it -=) hehehehe

ticket free for.... 5 years?

other then random no tag shit

btw I did as a cop friend of mine told me to do and went to the police station and filed a report on my tires =`(

she was cool and wrote down "left behind white sticky stuff on hood"

lol

that's gross- i think my police report for getting arrested for lighting shit on fire was way funnier

"the minor above was arrested on the evening of 2/14/02 while driving from a house that had complained of a bag of incinerated feces on their doorstep. Suspect admitted to both deficating in the bag and lighting it."

imagine being 16 and giving that to your mom- hahahaha

pissedoffmilan?

oh well, at least you were not ticketed for anything.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Mar 11 2004, 01:18 AM
that's gross- i think my police report for getting arrested for lighting shit on fire was way funnier

"the minor above was arrested on the evening of 2/14/02 while driving from a house that had complained of a bag of incinerated feces on their doorstep. Suspect admitted to both deficating in the bag and lighting it."

imagine being 16 and giving that to your mom- hahahaha

lol good shit man... good shit!

Short story: Cops Suck.

My greatest story: I was driving way too fast, and went under an overpass that a cop happened to be on. Ticket was a misdemeanor Citation in Leiu of arrest. Oops.

"Observed vehicle travelling at an undiscerned but high speed through traffic. Officer was travelling 125 mph and was not gaining on the suspect."

LOL. ;)

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Mar 11 2004, 05:03 AM
"Observed vehicle travelling at an undiscerned but high speed through traffic. Officer was travelling 125 mph and was not gaining on the suspect."

LOL. ;)

hahaha then how did you get a ticket if he couldn't catch you? i woulda jogged off on the nearest exit and gone behind a gas station or somethin.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Mar 11 2004, 05:09 AM-->
@Mar 11 2004, 05:03 AM

LOL. ;)

hahaha then how did you get a ticket if he couldn't catch you? i woulda jogged off on the nearest exit and gone behind a gas station or somethin.

I was doing about 120 for a minute or two, and slowed down after I got my fix.

Then I saw the lights and pulled over, because I know MOST of the cops in my area.

Not this guy.

:doh:

$500 lawyer, and 3 months later, and I'm in traffic school, and 6 months probation. Ticket never saw my record at all. :p

friend told me a new tactic to maybe ease the cops attitude? he mentioned when you get pulled over put your hands on the door, both of them to your left.

:unsure: :unsure: ??

Or just leave them on the steering wheel and when they ask for your license and shit move slowly. onemore thing, don't be a smartass...the one thing I wanted to do was get pissy with the asshole that pulled me over, but I just sat there and listened to him...didn't need to spend more money because of my mouth.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 11 2004, 10:27 AM
Or just leave them on the steering wheel and when they ask for your license and shit move slowly.

Both hands on the wheel, but one hand on top of the other is good, shows you're just resting your hands and not planning on driving off.

Either that or face down on the pavement, limbs fully extended.
"Is there a problem officer?" :D

Back