Pissedoffsol Is Not An Asshole

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Okay so I lied. Sol IS an asshole (yeah I said it), but big fuckin deal. Truth is, with the multitude of rice happy, srdet20 civic swappin, blinker fluid changing, "Tezza's so I can be original" in this world it is almost required that he be an asshole.
He is not however a jerk. as he freely allows people to bash, and some do to great extent, other people on this site. If you couldn't "call the bluff", we'd have forums filled with pointless questions about light kit installs, giant 446431lbs wheels, and most of all the ICY HOT STUNNAZ!!!
So I would like to take this moment to salute you Brian, you ARE and asshole, and thank you for being one.....

:worthy:

well i dont care what you all say about Brian, hes always been cool and upfront with everyone on here. if it wasnt for him and this site that he has built...then none of you all would be here. building this site just proves how dedicated he is to this sport. i think everyone should get off his case because he is who he is and cant no one change him except himself. ex: him trying to stop smoking a few weeks back (how is that going btw Brian?). you all just need to leave him alone and let him keep up the excellent job he has done on this site. just remember: he CAN close this site down ANYTIME he pleases.

basically, what it comes down to is,
i built it
i pay the bill for it every month
i will run it how i see fit.
if you don't like that, go post somewhere else.

but frankly, you won't find a better place to be :)

Dude, I'm probably the biggest noob on this place and Sol has taken the time to make me feel like any questions are open. Hell, I've even been bugging him on AIM because I'm so damn impatient with my questions sometimes. Sure I've sensed a bit of angst and attitude from the tone of his text, but who doesn't? The post above is right, he started this site and he can close it whenever he damn well feels like it, it's his right. But before you start nitpicking at Sol for all his infantesmal flaws that you can find wrong with him, why don't you check up all the articles that assist you in your motor projects, or the frequently asked questions that took an ass load of time to research, or the references section that we have available to us, or the gallery that lets you show off your shit. The point is, before you judge Sol prematurely, why don't you take one fucking step back and look at all the information you have available to you and the opportunities to communicate with others that enjoy your hobby, all made possible by the efforts of Sol and the other admin. Shit, I know half of you reading posts on this site wouldn't know jack about anything if it wasn't for the data and conversations recorded on HondaSwap. I know... I knew shit about cars but ever since I started reading here I didn't look like such an ignorant ass in front of those who DID know what they were doing. So to Sol, keep up the good work man... some of us DO appreciate it and are are in gratitude. The rest of you fucking whiners can lick my chode (the flap of skin between my hairy balls and my asshole) because until you start up your own enormously successful site with reliable information and an abundant community of people, you should shut the fuck up.

he's not an asshole. he's just very to-the-point. he doesnt tolerate bullshitters and shit talkers. thats exactly why hondaswap is still a very focused and valued tech site and is not getting overrun by members with bad attitudes.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@May 20 2003, 01:38 AM
these have to be the 2 worst threads i have read in a while.

pills_PMD is an asshole!

lol

Originally posted by SaintJude@May 20 2003, 12:51 AM
Shit, I know half of you reading posts on this site wouldn't know jack about anything if it wasn't for the data and conversations recorded on HondaSwap. I know... I knew shit about cars but ever since I started reading here I didn't look like such an ignorant ass in front of those who DID know what they were doing.

:werd: So very true. I know more about cars than anyone I know and it is basically because of this website.

Now all I need is a honda.

Hey its a good board with lots of good info not crap like many other boards. Its also not a board where most people complain about the ricer with Altezza. I :worthy: this board. Also sales have gone up quit a bit :p

Its also a free board...so if its free its good

haha the funny part is if this was about anyone else it'd probably already be locked.

I'll just go ahead and make my timely exit. :hide:

Yeah, this site has changed my entire view on honda's all together, and B's attitude towards the pointless stuff people do also has change my view, and the has aided me in research for honda's.

:thumbsup:

[/ASSKISSING]

there is no need to suck up. it's not like your going to benefit from it at all.

Back