please a little help guys(thanks)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well youll still be back next week with another dumb question, that was probably the 2142345 time you have been to told to pick up a manual and read till your eyes fall out, but you would rather have your info catered to you on a silver platter, then fed to you too, because you dont know how to use silverware.

That wouldnt suprise me, but IF he does how long will it be?:D

when he does wreck, can you imagine the questions he will post asking about body work and paint

(finally a catagory i know a lot about) haha

this is how i use this site

i dont pretend to be a genius, or claim to know even a portion of what these guys know soooo..... Before i post, i read posts, google it, look at wikapedia, check "howstuffworks", even call a friend via cell phone or even ask an instructor at school if its a valid difficult question that google failed to get me to understand.

a man that sits with his mouth shut looks like an idiot, a man that opens his mouth proves that he is an idiot

this is how i use this site

i dont pretend to be a genius, or claim to know even a portion of what these guys know soooo..... Before i post, i read posts, google it, look at wikapedia, check "howstuffworks", even call a friend via cell phone or even ask an instructor at school if its a valid difficult question that google failed to get me to understand.

a man that sits with his mouth shut looks like an idiot, a man that opens his mouth proves that he is an idiot

:werd: Ive learned sooo much since ive joined this site its unbeliveable.

Not sure when you're taking your drive test but good luck :) it's pretty easy as long as you get the gist of what you have to do and you've practiced it before. Don't worry about getting nervous, just do it.

tthanks for the info guys i went to the dmv yesterday and got a good info sheet

and yah im done buildiong my car

heres my mod. list

-painted valve cover
-new headers
-new high flow obx resonator
-new carbon fiber exaust tip
-new p.s pump
-new radiator
-new belt
-new injen ram intake
-new strut bar

i think thats around all i did, tok a few months but im happy with it!

and after al of this i look down on part of my engine and theres a small puddle of oil............... : ( the fun never stops!

lol

Did you check the breaks? Are the tires ok? Is your suspension good?

I would have worried about that stuff long before I worried about a radio or exhaust.

tthanks for the info guys i went to the dmv yesterday and got a good info sheet

and yah im done buildiong my car

heres my mod. list

-painted valve cover
-new headers
-new high flow obx resonator
-new carbon fiber exaust tip
-new p.s pump
-new radiator
-new belt
-new injen ram intake
-new strut bar

i think thats around all i did, tok a few months but im happy with it!

and after al of this i look down on part of my engine and theres a small puddle of oil............... : ( the fun never stops!

lol

If i see one more thing done to your car before you fix the neccisary mechanical fucking problems so help me god im going to tear into you like there's no fucking tomorrow, mark my words. You sir piss me off and i am a very mild tempered person, your dumbass p.o.s. "mods" will what will get you or someone else injured/killed, and by god i hope that its not the other person that gets hurt. You are a fucking tool, douchebag, dumbass, and so many otherthings. Smarten up dumbass, you are a fucking idiot, go play in traffic.

Back