PM-9 ecu?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sinfulcivic

OK, the beginning, i did a swap out from a d15b1 to a d16a6 and needed some assistance with the dpfi conv. to mpfi. I have completed everything necessary except moving the wires from ecu pin c-1 to b-10, and c-2 to b-12, then hooking up the blue w/green and the blue w/yellow to c-1 and c-2.. I cant figure out which pins are b-10 and b-12!! Does anyone know what color wires are going to b-10 and b-12, or a pin assignment diagram, or schematic, or a simple picture, even if in crayon!!! My ecu is supposed to be a pm5, but it says pm-9 on the side, and i cant find any info for a pm-9 at all!! none of the wires are actually where my manual says they should be!! please, ill leave ya all alone ifn ya can help me throough this!! :(

i'll quote myself. Go to your local library and find the Mitchell manuals. Find the one for electrical parts and lookup your specific vehicle. I did a dpfi to mpfi a month ago and that is the best info i can get you. i asked many questions during my swap and got answers but always got confused. Get the book and make COPIES!!!!

Back