• Yes

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Should of tazed her ass!

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Why did they use that picture? I hope they gave it to the police.

yeah, like they are going to video tape from the beginning of her offense.
havnt you noticed that ALL of the videos of police abusing their powers never ever begins showing the victim breaking the law?
it always begins at the part of the cop doing his job, and everybody saying "she didnt do anything"

its like that "innocent little boy that never did anything wrong ever" that got shot for assaulting a border guard, then turns out the kid has been arrested multiple times for trafficking.

i agree with the most of you that girl was in the wrong that cop was just trying to do his job and shes up in his face pushing him and stuff. thats bullshit

She ended up apologizing for what she did. I heard this on the news within the last week.

We have a pecking order here.
Cops
Blacks
Gays.
This is how it goes. Learn it, love it, respect it. Also that bitch totally had it coming.

I'm surprised that cop maintained the composure he did. That bitch in the pink shoved him as he was making an arrest. I normally don't take the cops side, but both of them got off easy..
Yep, female or not she assualted him.

Back