police traning video for spoting modded cars in CA....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahaha... i've never seen anything like that here.. but i dont get out to much... ^^^i agree.. CA sucks when it comes to imports...

nazis.jpg

I haven't had the pleasure of coming in contact with an asshole like that yet :blink: :laugh:

"The blue hose is illegal" :laugh: fucking idiots. They see a damn hose and assume it's for emmisions. cock suckers.

I also have talked to various CHP, Sheriff(sp?), and Police Officers who have told me straight from their mouth that you can have nitrous and the bottle in your car as long as the system is not connected to the bottle while you are driving around. They say it's perfectly fine to connect it when you get to the track and disconnected before you leave. Although this video pertained to street racing, they made it seem as if nitrous was illegal in general.

"I look for the gauges such as the big tachometer w/shift light" give me a fucking break, so your gonna tell me those loud ass muscle cars with gauges bolted to the damn hood are exempt from this? biased much?

I've never heard of anyone getting arrested for not popping their hood. When the guy used the broken latch excuse that was funny lol yeah, because everyone breaks their latch and drives around with a wrench on the floorboard...fucking retards. and if the cops were so god damned concerened about you saving money from towing and storage fee's, why the fuck did they pull him over in the first place?
at the end he has to pay $2500 to make his car legal...wow, good thing I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico...jackass

i wonder if you could get a ticket for adjustable timing that some of the new cars come with. thank god i dont live in that fuked up state.

Quoted post[/post]]
:laugh: that shit was funny

but if you are implying that you shold obey the law to it's full extent, how could you be into building motors?

I'm going to try this agian

I'm from Oregon! we don't have your extreme laws, infact allow of people I know run straight pipes to the muffler and nobody cares cause there's no inspection... I think it might be technically illegal though

The only places in OR that have inspections are Portland and the surrounding area and Medford and the surrounding area. Most of the state is completely immune, for now anyway.

NOW do you fucking believe me ?!

This video made me angry. MSD illegal ?!

Quoted post[/post]]
The only places in OR that have inspections are Portland and the surrounding area and Medford and the surrounding area. Most of the state is completely immune, for now anyway.

can't I get grandfathered since my car is already registered? I don't see them doing it down here for a long time. Way to much equipment to buy for the little guys

All that needs to be said is San Diego PD period.
I heard San Diego is really like that but I know alot of people down there that
have modded cars and they have never had anything happen like that.
What a joke. Actually you can have Nitrous as long as it is NOT hooked up or the tank is empty.
You know what's funny is I got pulled over in Burbank and the officer said he pulled me over
for my exhaust and I asked what was wrong with it, he said you can't have an aftermarket exhaust
louder than stock I told him "You have no idea what the law is do you???? He said oh and you do I said
YES I do it's you can't have an exhaust louder than 95dB and then he goes on to say I bet you know all
about decibel levels and then I said you know what I am an audio assist at a Post Production Studio in Hollywood and I deal with dB levels all day and if you want you can follow me to my work and I will get a dB meter and we can measure it together. He told me to have a nice day. Before he walked away I called him back and asked ....How many Harley Davidsons have you pulled over for loud exhaust?????
He said NONE I asked why???? He said they have different laws???? I asked why???? Isn't it a loudness and disturbing law as opposed to a car to motorcycle law???? He walked away.....
I hate the FUZZ......

Quoted post[/post]]
All that needs to be said is San Diego PD period.
I heard San Diego is really like that but I know alot of people down there that
have modded cars and they have never had anything happen like that.
What a joke. Actually you can have Nitrous as long as it is NOT hooked up or the tank is empty.
You know what's funny is I got pulled over in Burbank and the officer said he pulled me over
for my exhaust and I asked what was wrong with it, he said you can't have an aftermarket exhaust
louder than stock I told him "You have no idea what the law is do you???? He said oh and you do I said
YES I do it's you can't have an exhaust louder than 95dB and then he goes on to say I bet you know all
about decibel levels and then I said you know what I am an audio assist at a Post Production Studio in Hollywood and I deal with dB levels all day and if you want you can follow me to my work and I will get a dB meter and we can measure it together. He told me to have a nice day. Before he walked away I called him back and asked ....How many Harley Davidsons have you pulled over for loud exhaust?????
He said NONE I asked why???? He said they have different laws???? I asked why???? Isn't it a loudness and disturbing law as opposed to a car to motorcycle law???? He walked away.....
I hate the FUZZ......
^being from California me and this man think exactly alike :ph34r: :laugh: The cops make us dicks to them. If they weren't such asshole to us, i'd be polite as can be.

He posted exactly what I posted about the nitrous, that video just wants to scare the dipshits who actually piss in their pants.

MSD is CARB legal...

Plus, it helps fully burn off any left over gas caused by the normal single spark ignition system...which in turn would lower the emmissions. Cops are dumb, but if your driving around in an old vette, they will only ask you to pop your hood so they can drool. Import cars are faced with The F&F fact of life...its almost as bad as racism. Sadly, more states will follow CA's lead on the battle against street racing, and if they find out that if it has by anychance has helped in that area to cut down on street racing deaths, then your state may be next in line to receive that training.

Another reason I drive a pre 1975 car...no emmissions or inspections.. :wink:

Unless somebody saved it and can host it without worrying about them finding it, you're SOL.

It's a really retarded video though, glad I live in Ft wayne where the sound ordinance is 105 db after 11 pm. :mrgreen:

Back