POLL

which setup should i run?

• intrument gauge bezel style.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • oth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 20 2004, 10:57 AM
If it's something you need to constantly monitor, than put it in the bezel, if it's something you don't have to stare at while driving, Get a console and put them in the DIN. The pillar is a road sign to thievryville.

yeah thats why im not big on the DIN below my deck. i'd have to practically look at my shifter to see important stuff at possibly dangerous speeds-not real thrilled about taking my eyes that far off the road.

i think in the long run ill use the JDM center console with a DIN and other gauges. just not for the boost gauge.

im liking the bezel gauges but now im having trouble finding some :(

Move your deck down to the center console and put the DIN gauges right below your HVAC. The bezels are cool too, but i just like the DIN idea. The A-pillar is the dumbest place to put gauges. It sends up a steal me red flag.

If you're running at high speeds, you shouldn't be staring at your gauges anyway. If you're tuned right, you won't need to watch them too closely.

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 20 2004, 05:57 PM
If you're running at high speeds, you shouldn't be staring at your gauges anyway. If you're tuned right, you won't need to watch them too closely.

Werd like a motherf0x0r!

thats why i voted for Bezel.

i would but boost and a/f in the bezel. and then EGT, Oil Temp, and Coolant temp in the DIN.

i found the style of gauges i was gonna go with on ebay. i bid and won this boost gauge for $32 shipped! ;) they normally go for $50 plus S+H on ebay

s40905bb0de2c7.jpg

the guy emailed me today after i paid and said he dropped it in his garage and refunded my $$. he prob just didnt get what he wanted or was offered more $$ from somebody else... <_<

yeah, looks like they dont make the bezel for your car.

if you really want to do that, i say buy the one for the DC integra, and see if it fits at all, and if not sell it.

Back