Poor Skyline :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I dont know why everyone gets so tight in the pants over the Skylines. There are tons of other cars that make the same power for the same price or cheaper that you can actually buy and drive on street.

I dont know why everyone gets so tight in the pants over the Skylines. There are tons of other cars that make the same power for the same price or cheaper that you can actually buy and drive on street.

They have Damn sexy lines. Maybe thats just it, because they seem so somewhat unattainable.

because a honda is sooooo much better than an R33.

you all fail.

Bah don't give me that Honda fan boy shit, I'm certainly not one of them. I fI could afford something better than a Honda I'd be in it. When the R32 came out there wasn't a better car available. I mean isn't it's N1 class racing record and, pre JGTC, (also numerous Australian titles) worth anything? Who gives a fuck if it's comfortable... you don't buy a Skyline to be a luxury car... just stupid. The R33 was a failure in comparison to the 32. HICAS steering, are fucking kidding me? Who cares which is "prettier".

it was the thing of the early.mid 90's. most top of the line jap cars had it.

the 3000gt, even the prelude had RWS of some sort. i'm sure there's more.

There is for sure. The 240s, s13, had optional Super HICAS, as well as 91-92 Galant VR-4 came with it (US ones at least), off the top of my mind.

Last edited:
:werd: My friend has the super hias (sp) 240 that has rear steering.

265 really isn't that much. stock motor with minimal upgrades can push those things pretty far.

lol yeah but it sure felt like it hauled ass! I think he was dissapointed on dyno day :D

I agree that there are much better cars. My friend is always fixing his skyline. He just had some savage electrical issue with his injectors and once he fixed that, he blew one of his turbos. Skylines are sweet, but they're money pits. And all the computer gizmos with hicas and atessa etc. etc. just piss me off. Traction control, stability control.... thats what my right foot is for :D

I wish I could have seen the prelude to this disaster.

I bet he had it comin.

Chances are, the truck turned left in front of the skyline. It's 6 lanes there and there are no left turns during rush hour but people do it all the time anyways. PRobably one car stopped to let the truck go, so the truck went not seeing the huge chunk of JDM flying down the road in the next lane....

that does have to suck whether or not some people hate it. its still a skyline, which is a very desirable car for many even if they DO act like its total garbage..... r33's arent too bad, but make it seem like a totally different manufacturer made the r34.....even though it wasnt

id take anyone of the 3.

Back