possibly joining a band :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

To resonate with the "ugh covers" people -- most of today's big attractions had to start somewhere. Usually that somewhere is playing whatever people will listen to wherever they can. People are much more receptive to familiar songs, and if you're a band looking for an audience, people will identify you by what songs/bands you cover.

10 songs= 8 covers and 2 originals.

more people will respond to "rock covers" than "garage band x"

get in bars, get a following, add in some songs, cut a demo of your own stuff, get signed, cut whole cd, sell lots of cd's and VOILA rockstar status.

10 songs= 8 covers and 2 originals.

more people will respond to "rock covers" than "garage band x"

get in bars, get a following, add in some songs, cut a demo of your own stuff, get signed, cut whole cd, sell lots of cd's and VOILA rockstar status.
exactly..but B what happens when your famous??
are we just going to be a bunch of nobody's?? or should we be happy that the exowner of the site is retarded rich???

I don't think i'll ever take it to that serious of a level... playing out once or twice a month is about all i ever want to do.

Good luck B, so who is going to be the first to squat those domains so in a few years if they take off you can sell it back to B for thousands of dollars?

Someone call Pickles, he can do it.

If he makes it in the band, I'll buy them.

You need to learn Happy first, and then record yourself playing it.

Yes, its one of my favorite songs.

Back