Post pics of your girl or your uhmm "friend"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 3 2005, 07:23 AM
I seriously have a problem walking up to a girl that meets my best standards when I'm sober.
[post=494377]Quoted post[/post]​

i feel the same way

Nice pictures boys.

Guys you only live life once...go out there and get what you want. Whats the point of being a wallflower and sitting against the wall all night simply because you're scared to go talk to a girl. Whats the worst that she can do, turn you down? Theres a million other girls out there, its not the end of the world. Everyone gets rejected atleast once in their life, but its all about how you handle that rejection.

Originally posted by brian11to1@May 3 2005, 01:59 PM
oh, no. Ive never been rejected... :ph34r:
[post=494508]Quoted post[/post]​

///sarcasmmmm

But anyway, you need higher standards you little slut. I know those dirty jersey girls, since I live here.

Believe me I take chances and I do get rejected...no big deal though.

If it's just some girl I met then I could care less. If it's someone I would actually want to be with then it's a little different and my approach changes a lot.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 3 2005, 12:31 PM
Believe me I take chances and I do get rejected...no big deal though.

If it's just some girl I met then I could care less. If it's someone I would actually want to be with then it's a little different and my approach changes a lot.
[post=494523]Quoted post[/post]​

I second that. I can't stand the sorority girls here in Cali. Bunch of stuck ups... Plus I have a awesome girl, so I don't do anything but windowshop anymore :)

I had some nice ex's. Like the ones where I would look at some girl and she would be like "i'd bang her too" or walk up to the girl and say "Me and my boyfriend think your hot"

I had some nice ex's. Like the ones where I would look at some girl and she would be like "i'd bang her too" or walk up to the girl and say "Me and my boyfriend think your hot"

hmmm, now i understand how you have so many three somes...

my present lady friend doesn't like when i window shop...
ooh well...

for some reason i always found the stuck up sorority types to be yummy to look at... but so hard to hold any kind of conversation with... they're only good for clubbin, and i don;t mean dancing

Originally posted by reckedracing@May 3 2005, 04:24 PM
for some reason i always found the stuck up sorority types to be yummy to look at... but so hard to hold any kind of conversation with
[post=494542]Quoted post[/post]​

theres really only one sorority here thats stuck up.

i have just decided on a four year plan. in the next four year i am going to bang a girl from every sorority on campus. theres only 7 and i already got 1. all this is of course if i dont get the girl i want.

1 down, 6 to go.

the girl I want...wants me too. But I'm kinda like you slushbox, except a lot worse.

Me and her went to the movies and she wanted to bring a friend, so I said fine as long as she has someone so she doesn't bother us. Instead of bringing a guy she brought another girl (just a friend). So I walk up and her two friends are really attracted to me for some reason. So we get in the movies and we're just sitting there and shes being really distant, her two friends are sitting next to me talking, then they whisper to each other then to the girl I meant to go to the movies with. They sit back down and I'm holding this girls hand, all of a sudden the other girl starts holding my other hand. Couple minutes later shes like I need to tell you something so I lean over and shes like "you don't know what I'm gonna do?...I sat for a second and then she just kissed me..then I proceed to kiss her other friend. Lets just say we ended up in the upper level of the theatre.

Finally adding to the thread. this is the wifey with my little boy. (he's already a car freak)

rachelnaustin.jpg

gotta love the kids :thumbsup:

I can't get a pic of my daughter cause her mother hates me and trys to limit me from seeing her.

We still need more pics...

im seeing a theme.. .... prev's want some pictures.. lol here's some old flings, flames and otherwise random uh chics (joe,i know the question so dont even ask lips are sealed)

DSC01113.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

DSC01959.JPG

DSC01970.JPG

DSC02065.JPG

DSC02197.JPG

DSC02201.JPG

DSC02239.JPG

Here's smooth's girl LOL
DSC02639.JPG

DSCF0040.jpg

DSCF0057.jpg

DSCF0073.jpg

DSCF0115.jpg

DSCF0121.jpg

:thumbsup: I'm too lazy to highlight/qoute the pictures and make a comment. So you can have another :thumbsup:

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+May 3 2005, 02:12 PM-->
brian11to1
@May 3 2005, 01:59 PM
oh, no. Ive never been rejected... :ph34r:

///sarcasmmmm

But anyway, you need higher standards you little slut. I know those dirty jersey girls, since I live here.

Eh, You a Talkin to meh, like that...

DSC02065.JPG

DSCF0121.jpg

these are the hottest bitches in all those pictures, cuase I said so. Where you from, I be derr...

Back