Post pics of your girl or your uhmm "friend"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Eh, You a Talkin to meh, like that...

these are the hottest bitches in all those pictures, cuase I said so. Where you from, I be derr...

The first picture the girls look pretty good but its hard to see their bodies and tell their faces because its blurry. Kudos though.

...and I'm from Morris County.

p.s. the girls in the second to last pic and the ones with their tongues sticking through their finger vaginas = the best in that last post.

ok, so here's the chick i work with... she's competing again this year... as fitness chica. enjoy.

87N63682.jpg

87N63502.jpg

haha i know all those girls in those pics Eric. Hopefully you had them when they were trophies... :ph34r: and not pataps-hoes:) :thumbsup: kim in the cowboy hat.

that's really her. i'll have you know she drives a suzuki grand vitara. lol and i've been in it. hahaha.

aside from that, i don't need to post pics of myself, that's just sad.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@May 4 2005, 08:39 PM
that's really her. i'll have you know she drives a suzuki grand vitara. lol and i've been in it. hahaha.

aside from that, i don't need to post pics of myself, that's just sad.
[post=495227]Quoted post[/post]​

im'a go on a limb and say i think you do...

damn i see some hot girls! I would post my chick but my comp. took a shit. If Anyt of the moderators can pull it that would be cool. If not then oohh well some of you have seen her. ROCK ON HS BABES! we should like the HS babe of the week or something...hummm

if you're THAT lazy, you don't need to see a picture of me. besides, i don't wear my glasses anymore, so I look different now. :D

and yes, there's pics of me in my gallery. click on the link to my albums you lazy bums.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@May 6 2005, 07:01 PM
if you're THAT lazy, you don't need to see a picture of me. besides, i don't wear my glasses anymore, so I look different now. :D

and yes, there's pics of me in my gallery. click on the link to my albums you lazy bums.
[post=496141]Quoted post[/post]​

:hitit: and my girl thinks your also cute

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 6 2005, 07:24 PM
wOTEyNTU0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

there's my GF...lol, try to ignore my stupid look
[post=496149]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn, you like them that young???? Are you Catholic?

lol

Back