poST YOUR GIRL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slohnda

well, i guess b is feeling lonely, and ive got no shame in posting pics of my wife. she's absolutely bEAUTIFUL. she does drive me crazy, though.

whatever happened to the guy that used to post the pics of his girl up.. that was neat.

anyways..!

jessica5.jpg

jess6.jpg

Originally posted by slohnda@Dec 18 2003, 08:37 PM
well, i guess b is feeling lonely, and ive got no shame in posting pics of my wife. she's absolutely bEAUTIFUL. she does drive me crazy, though.

whatever happened to the guy that used to post the pics of his girl up.. that was neat.

anyways..!

who the hell are you?

i cant keep up with the name changes around here....

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Dec 18 2003, 08:53 PM

who the hell are you?

i cant keep up with the name changes around here....

ive been around for awhile, but then i joined the army, so i disappeared for awhile. im back again, until they make me go to iraq or something.

Your wife is real fine slohnda.

I don't have a girlfriend or wife as of the moment, so yeah, no posting for me.

This is my ex-fiance. We've actually been working things out and might just get married after all.
s3fe25de9a395a.jpg

fucking tits your girls are hot, but then again my tastes are like that too, gotta have hot girls... just gotta. mmmmmmmm

my girlie used to model for elle! anybody wanna guess age. These pics are only 2 months old

ok, so i guess i'll post mine... this is the only pic i could find, and yes that is me also :)
100_0225.jpg

Back