Post your pumpkin pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
gallery_3_9_5071.jpg

I like how the tongue turned out.

gallery_3_9_44613.jpg

your turn.

ss10.jpg

owned

thats not really mine, but its badass :p

check this link for the world of warcraft pumpkin contest from last year.

ownage

Too early for me to start carving Jeffie, in fact, two of my pumpkins are still hanging off the vine. Keep this thread alive and you'll see my masterpieces next week

Quoted post[/post]]
pumpkin_puke_sml.jpg

:p

i didn't buya pumpkin yet :cry:

I carved it for my work. Ledo Pizza I called my boss and asked if he would mind if I did the puking pumpin then placed under the puke seeds some chewed up Papa Johns pizza. He liked the idea but figured some people might over react to it.

=(

Quoted post[/post]]
ss10.jpg

owned

thats not really mine, but its badass :p

check this link for the world of warcraft pumpkin contest from last year.

ownage

Speaking of World of Warcraft, I got 3, 10 day free trail pass... anyone want?

I play on Durotan, 60 Undead Warlock <Arisen>

ive been playing off and on since beta.

currently im on detheroc, one of the new servers form last round. 47 warlock

60 hunter and 40ish priest on Garona for me, both Alliance. I'm a loser.

And yes... I plan on making a pumpkin this year. Not sure what design I'm gunna go with.

And yes... I plan on making a pumpkin this year. Not sure what design I'm gunna go with.

You're going to make it? are you going to do it like that lady with the football?

Ah... I'm going to CARVE a pumpkin that I BUY from Kroger. Sorry for the confusion.

And the chick with the football was ginormous.

Quoted post[/post]]
Alliance or Horde

alliance, gnomes ftw :mrgreen:

i honestly like horde better. last server i played was thunderlord, got a war and rogue to 38 then moved. the economy and attitude of the horde there just blew ass.

my girlfriend just went and bought our pumpkin. plastic with and electric candle inside ftw. im too lazy to carve shit.

ill be carving one next week... dremel makes a pumpkin carving tool, with 10 templates for 25 bucks at lowes :) seems pretty cool, i think i am gonna pick that up along with a few pumpkins and pull some picasso type designs out of my ass... :halloween: :hmm:

Back