power steering

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok i just did the jdm h22a swap in my 92 hb si. i wanted to put the power steering but i dont know if it will fit, im using the hasport mounts. am i supposed to use the pwr steering of my original motor or use the one that came with the jdm h22a?

Power stearing is not necessary. Leave it out. It won't help too much but steering is not even bad at all with out power steering. Most civic's leave it out because its just not that hard to steer.

Not sure about a civic, but my friend did an H22 into his Accord, and used the H22 p/s. Don't know if that helps, but...

from what i understand, the prelude power steering won't fit ... i've always been told that and h22 in an eg will result in the loss of a/c and power steering

:withstupid:

fuck power steering... it steals away power from the wheels, it adds weight, it takes away road feel (feedback)

rip the shit out

ok well, i took everyone's advice and rip the sh!t out.
still working on the vacuum lines and im having trouble shifiting, but ill figure it out once the cable clips that hold them in place get here..

Originally posted by JDMilan@Nov 13 2003, 01:13 AM
convert to a manuel rack

manual = type of transmission

manuel = some mexican guy

:bash:

Back