PrePaidLegal

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

i know B knows some stuff about it. i know a little, but i met someone that sells it and the gave me info to get into selling it. seems like it might be kind of a pyramid scheme. well i checked out the site and it doesn't say anything about bonuses for getting more people into selling, so i'm not sure. the cash does seem pretty good for each new membership you sell.

basically i wanna know if anyone knows anyone personally that sells it, and also if anyone would possibly be interested if i do start selling.

personally i think its a good investment, and its on my long list of to do things, jsut haven't got around to it.

so yea tell me what you guys think...

:toot: well first start I dont sell it, i just give out information and try to answer questions and if the person feels that they need it or would like to have the service, then I get them signed on. its NOT a pyramid scam :laugh:

so you dont get paid to sign up people as assocites, you get paid to sign up memberships, you also get a little extra if one of your associates under you signs up members
the difference is members get the prepaid legal membership and/or identity theft protection.
assocites - sign up to inform people about the service.
there is a tom of money to be made in prepaid legal,it is hard to start but in time it gets eaiser.

normalily its 250 to sign up as an associte but right now this month it only is 49.

the member ship is 17 or 26 a month and if you add identity theft its only 10 more.
if you just ge identity theft its is only 12.

i have to get ready for work so i will add more as soon as i get to work. i will also pm you my cell number i can answer questions if you need them,
click on some of the web pages on my sig. each webpage has a movie that you can watch.

the objective of prepaid legal is to start your own business and have a team working with you

so heres the deal you dont get money for signing up assicates, you get money for people signing up for the memberships.

it starts at 103 for each member signed on and goes up the more you progress in the company.
right now i am a manager and i get 178 per membership.
plus you get bonus's if you get people signed up an associate, and they get membership sales.
now if one of my associates get a person to sign up for the ppl membership, they would get 103 for getting them signed on and I get a 75 bonus.

the membership sells itself. not only do I have a lawyer in every state and in canada, but i also have a free will that i can get updated every year, i am able to talk to my laywer 24/7, and have them review unlimit number of documents before I sign them, i have 75 hours of trail time covered the first year and it goes up every year. plus I have identity theft protection through kroll

prepaid legal is a 33 year company on the nyse that the founder got sued and found that in europe they have a prepaid legal plan, and that more than 80% of europe has a legal plan. so he researched it and bought the idea back to the states and has been molding it to what it is today with help from all the associates.

.ask John aka 92b16vx, (I think hes still in europe), that there is a bunch of people that have a prepaid legal plan out there.

basically you get paid to be the advertisement for prepaid legal not a saleman. its a easy business to do if you can hand out a dvd or a cd,a magazine, or just get someone on a prerecorded call then you can do this business,

the reason I havent brought more attention to it cause I havent ask pissedoffsol his permission to be allowed to have a post about it, after all it is his website and you must get permission to do any kind of business on hondaswap.

well, i am mostly jsut wanting to get the info, and when i asked about who would be interested, it was more just to see if everyone would be like "hell no" or whatever.

Back