Presidential Helicopter...

Should We Kept the Presidents Helicopter MADE in the USA?

• or Let another country build our Prez's r

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

of course his helicopter should be made in the states. what kinda example would me be making if he had one from another country?

not like it matters. eventually all our jobs will be overseas anyways.

I found a picture of the newest Presidential helicoptor:

HondaHeli.jpg

Originally posted by DarkHand@Jul 19 2004, 12:14 PM
I found a picture of the newest Presidential helicoptor:

HondaHeli.jpg

[post=365278]Quoted post[/post]​

thats the gayest picture ever...

Indeed.

Make it outside the states, we don't need to be arrogant assholes and have it made in the US, there are tons of people outside the US who can do a better job.

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 19 2004, 01:45 PM
Indeed.

Make it outside the states, we don't need to be arrogant assholes and have it made in the US, there are tons of people outside the US who can do a better job.
[post=365326]Quoted post[/post]​

10.00 sez a couple of 8 year old guatemalen girls being paid .75 cents an hour could do a better job than the overpaid, arrogant bastards we got in this country.

outsource EVERYTHING to child labor in third world countries !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure, why not? We can't possibly buttfuck our country any more than we have already... The way I see it, America/Americans killed the economy a long time ago... by advertising. Sure everyone comes here, because they think "OMG, freedom and good wages!" because that's how it's always been, but once they get here they find a different situation, because sure life is a little better but the economy blows. Thus, they stay here and work the low-end jobs (and sometimes the high-end jobs) because they will do the extreme physical labor. So we end up with all the ppl born here that are out of work.

IMO America shouldn't advertise.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Jul 19 2004, 02:31 PM-->
@Jul 19 2004, 01:45 PM
Indeed.

[post=365326]Quoted post[/post]​

10.00 sez a couple of 8 year old guatemalen girls being paid .75 cents an hour could do a better job than the overpaid, arrogant bastards we got in this country.

outsource EVERYTHING to child labor in third world countries !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post=365340]Quoted post[/post]​

That's exactly my point...Nothing decent is made in the U.S. anymore. Except Microsoft :p

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 19 2004, 05:28 PM
That's exactly my point...Nothing decent is made in the U.S. anymore. Except Microsoft :p

I fail to see the decent thing you're talking about.

:lol:

Back