pricing of a GS-R 1992

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Please tell me he is in Canada! I will take it right fing now!

ok my friend is selling his 93 gs-r for 3 grand i think it's a good price for a starter but he's going to a 95 gs-r so there's the price i think you should go

:mellow: Dude ,I have a 92 gsr,it has 321,000 kms on it ,doesnt burn any oil. Had it on dyno last summer and it still has 151hp,,U have a long way to go b4 that motors toast,its all about the body.

Dude at 125k that car is still worth good money. 92-93 GSRS are very rare and people who are into da's love them. Also the B17 engine is notorious for its boosting capabilities, supposedly it is the best honda engine to turbo. Don't ask me why cause i don't know. Anyways, if the body is straight with little or no rust you can deffinetly sell it for 4k or more, depending on the buyer. The b17 is a good rare engine and the tranny alone sells for 500 or 600 cash because it is the rarest of cable trannies. Hold out for good money, unless you sell it to me, give me and my friends a deal;)

DA's suck for holding value. you can find eg's with ls swaps for that price. it all depends on the car you want. figure that out first then start shopping. don't just buy what is in your budget.

Is it the same as the tranny in a 93 GS? I hope not cus I just sold one for $50. It would explain why the guy rented a truck and a hoist, then spent all day ripping it out and still seemed happy.

Dude at 125k that car is still worth good money. 92-93 GSRS are very rare and people who are into da's love them. Also the B17 engine is notorious for its boosting capabilities, supposedly it is the best honda engine to turbo. Don't ask me why cause i don't know. Anyways, if the body is straight with little or no rust you can deffinetly sell it for 4k or more, depending on the buyer. The b17 is a good rare engine and the tranny alone sells for 500 or 600 cash because it is the rarest of cable trannies. Hold out for good money, unless you sell it to me, give me and my friends a deal;)

Back