Productivity =

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
NILL today. Crying out loud I havent done crap today.

can i get a hell yeah?

today is s o slow I feel like a slacker but there is just actually nothing to do

I'm not sure what my job is anymore. I got hired to do one specific thing and then they said "no, do this instead" and then "go back to the first thing" and now "we're going to have you focus on smaller projects that have more important deadlines"

this department is confusing
but I keep getting checks and they think I'm doing good work.... so that must mean I am doing a good job, right?

oh well, this is a deffinate HELL YEAH!

Originally posted by khrisb@Sep 11 2003, 05:20 PM
$7.50 an hour to postwhore!
Ain't it grand???

7.50 an hour is nothing...

I wait tables and I get more than that, the job sucks, but I get to work with like 45435 hotties. So its all goud...

Jeez, sorry guys. I'm only 19 and I have a shitty "in school job". It pays for books atleast. One day, I'll have a good job and get paid $60,000 a year to whore posts. That'll be fun...

damn i'm slammed over here, we let our network admin go on Monday, now me, a software developer gets to work as network admin too... argh!!! some of you lazy asses come over here and help me out :)

Originally posted by B16@Sep 11 2003, 05:43 PM
damn i'm slammed over here, we let our network admin go on Monday, now me, a software developer gets to work as network admin too... argh!!! some of you lazy asses come over here and help me out :)

hire me.

oh wait, that would mean i'd have to move to god forsaken cali!!!!

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Sep 12 2003, 01:11 AM
post whoring has by far the worst income of any whoring profession i know of.

Hell yeah!
I haven't seen one cent! I know I'm doing it right. Eh, jeff?

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Sep 12 2003, 02:11 AM
post whoring has by far the worst income of any whoring profession i know of.

well, if you all clicked on some google ads (at the bottom) from time to time, some of us would make money for your post whoring efforts :D

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Sep 12 2003, 03:18 AM
I do pretty good... I post whore on FOUR different message forums and make $31k a year to do it. ;)

www.popcap.com OWNZ.

i post on like 324234 boards on a given day.... be it car related, music related, the dev shed for php nerds, and not to mention the mailing lists im on.

popcap got eaten by my firewall. :doh: i wish i could get to yahoogames... but that too is blocked. :(

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Sep 11 2003, 10:09 PM-->
@Sep 11 2003, 05:43 PM

hire me.

oh wait, that would mean i'd have to move to god forsaken cali!!!!

spend a few weeks in cali, you'll never want to leave.
send me your resume :)

Back