Project Civic has finally begun

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I REALLY didn't want to ebay a motor, but it was a good price and the company has piles of positive feedback on other motors so I took a risk, I guess i'll find out soon enough if I fucked up

i fucking hate ebay...........I would pay a premium from HMO no matter what......

but well see.

so far so good,

now just get a nice CF hood, chuck the PS, and AC including the lines and the heater core.

get much lighter seats, youll be surprised how much the stock seats weigh.

and your set

you read my mind..........believe me milan, if i could afford to buy a motor from hmotorsonline i would- but i need to have this car running by easter break because i need to work when i get home etc and my parents said no more driving their cars- the PS and AC aren't in the car to begin with, so i'll just be taking the pumps and compressors off the motor- i'm working on seats, but the money is hard to come by, and the douche bag who had the car before me stripped one of the passenger seat bolts so that should be fun to try and get out-

welp......no heater core? but i wanna drive this car in the winter ?

so how much did you get the swap for total? and do you still need to get mounts and linkage and all that? what is your total you are looking at for your swap.

-thanks for clearing that up B, i was really not very excited about having no heat at all :thumbsdown:
-i got the swap for 1725 plus 295 shipping to my house- It comes with mounts and I already have linkage that a bought from asmallsol (thanks buddy) then i've got about 2 g into clutch, flywheel, rims, exhaust, short throw, coilovers, tires, bushings and a MIG welder

oh and i forgot to update these when they came- here's the rims- thanks John :thumbsup:
s40509d4f7531a.jpg

nice rims, good choice for the bang buck ratio.

oh yeah, :lol: forgot to mention I lived in the dirty deep south, where you literally have to have a passport to enter Miami. :p

keep up the good work :thmubsup:

yeah so- ebay sucks, those people with the motor basically acted like they didn't want to sell it to me at the price the auction ended at, so i said fuck you- on the up side, i just got off the phone with hmotors and my complete changeover b18c1 is being shipped as soon as the check clears :thumbsup:

update- I finally got back into the civic a little bit over my easter break and as I was pulling out of the driveway I got a call from hmotors telling me that my motor would be dropped off either tomorrow (tuesday) or wednesday-

Front End After I took out the bumper support
CivicNakeFront%20copy.jpg

All that's left of my beat up old d16
Fuck%20D16%20copy.jpg

The satisfaction of removing unneeded material
FuckBumperSupports%20copy.jpg

My New Gauge Cluster (Thanks John)
JDMCluster%20copy.jpg

welp i edited them down to links for now

VITECH JUST KICKED IN Y0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Back