Project: Initial B

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXtremeAccord

So anyways... someone jacked my Civic. The bank gave me 8,000 bucks. Here we go...

I bought a 93 hatch, empty under the hood for 350 bucks.
Just recently got done ordering everything I could:
-B16B
-AEM intake and fuel system
-Skunk2 Valvetrain stuff
-Jackson Racing Supercharger
-DC 4-1 Header to a Greddy muff

As it stands, I'm not sure if I want to change out the suspension because it already has brand new no-name stuff.

To be continued...

good setup, but I woulda gone with a GSR, Type R or LS.

YOu should make some decent power though. Good luck.

Here's a tip. Take the 8k, blow cali a kiss and get the fuck out of there. Whats the point of building another car when it'll be stolen a week later?

you should have bought my skunk2 valvetrain. its unopend sitting in my garage waiting to be bought :(

Supercharger...bah. Shoulda gone all motor.

i didn't even see the SC part. why are you getting all motor valvetrain components on a forced induction car???

That, and why are you getting a valvetrain with no cams? You realize that a beefy valvetrain with stock (even though they're type-R) cams will LOSE like 1 or 2 hp, since the springs are stiffer and require more force or whatever to compress them? The only reason you'd need aftermarket springs would be if you had higher lift cams, and even then you ordered a CTR motor, which already has dual valvesprings...

I have said from day one this guy is a douschebag and he needs to grow up, and realize he doesnt have a b16b, nor a supercharger. Buying a motor is nothing to jump into. And research is the key. And i dont think this guy even knows how to use google and i am not even gonna question him not knowing how to use the search function here. I call bullshit until i see pics. BUt until then i think he is lying to be cool.

Should I just cancel my orders...? Because y'all are right, I am quite the retard when it comes to cars. Someone just post a list of an engine build that I can do with the remaining money, I'll probably get my cash back minus shipping and taxes if they're assholes at the places I ordered the shit.

Please post--- Engine Build 101:
If you had... let's say 6k now... to build up an empty EK(?) hatch, what would you suggest?

Originally posted by EXtremeAccord@Jan 3 2005, 05:34 PM
Should I just cancel my orders...? Because y'all are right, I am quite the retard when it comes to cars. Someone just post a list of an engine build that I can do with the remaining money, I'll probably get my cash back minus shipping and taxes if they're assholes at the places I ordered the shit.

Please post--- Engine Build 101:
If you had... let's say 6k now... to build up an empty EK(?) hatch, what would you suggest?
[post=440627]Quoted post[/post]​

sell the hatch for 4 and the cash for 6 and buy my self a late 90s bmw 328

lol....I'm at work, so I can't be as mean as I would like.

B16B with a supercharger is a FINE choice, my good man. Nothing says Forced Induction Supercharger like a high compression WORTHLESS motor.

Last time I checked, when a car is stolen, a fucking BANK does not give out money, it's the insurance company, you ass raider.

Let's throw away money on a friggin' AEM fuel rail, the stock one will handle more power than you will ever want/have/handle.

No one would lie about buying a B16B to be cool. The only way that car would be cool is if it came with the entire car that surrounds that motor, even then it still wouldn't be that great.

This kid is just an idiot, or a lying piece of shit.

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Jan 3 2005, 06:58 PM
i vote lying piece of shit :D
[post=440636]Quoted post[/post]​

:concur:
Hence why I had "i hate the new post whores" in my sig since his first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back