project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OMG,,,,,,,,,where the fuck did this come from........

back from the fucking dead!!

indeed.

750's came in today. RC's flow chart has 'em looking good.

respecitivly.

thats damn good when we are talking CC per min @ 42 psi :)

so, im going to get those on soon, finish my fuel system, and then my oil system

nice homie- if you keep this pace up and I keep my parts whoring up, i should have a 300hp garage just about the same time you have the del sol running and on the road

well, its still cold here y0 there's been a couple nice days here and there, but its generally still in the 30s

Ouch. That sucks. I'm going to work in shorts today- might go out in the driveway and put in my drop blocks before I head to work too. My car should be done easily before the end of this month- and then again, I'm paying someone else to do it too. I cheated.

:lol:

Good luck B! I know you can do it. :thumbsup:

ugh- it must be nice to work on the car in shorts- I've almost forgotten what that's like, soon though- once i'm done with school on May 8th, the ownage shall begin :thumbsup:

Well, winter only lasts for a month or two down in Texas, and even then it's only below freezing for a week or so.

:lol:

I usually work on the car in jeans though- want to protect my shins too ya know?

yeah, last week when i stripped the back of my car i had my dickies coverall on, two pairs of long johns and a sweat shirt and i was still cold- :thumbsdown:

You guys are pussies. I've worked outside in 0- 10° weather all day, and it's no big thing. Just wear latex gloves to keep your fingers kinda warm.

B, 30°? Shit, I'd be out there in my Speedo!

What temp would it take to not have you in your speedo :p

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Nov 19 2003, 10:10 PM
FUCKING A**

B- will post when he has stuff to post
until then leave the thread alone

im quoting myself.

read it and then leave it alone.

Back