project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so, you're gonna have to go on a national road trip to promote the car and website. and to let us all drive the car.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 25 2004, 07:53 PM
sunday, make a check to cash for $500 for Mike to keep on hand, to bail my ass out of jail.
this car is going to get me in a LOT of trouble.

remember that one site with the Skyline being crushed? i can just see the del sol getting all tuned up and running, and then BAM it's impounded and sold at a police auction for $200 :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 25 2004, 10:24 PM
i don't beleive in this 1000 mile bullshit.

It still depends on the rings. :) I'm sure the rings you picked will be good for fast break in though.

This is a mass Hondaswap automotive orgasm. And let me be the first to say: Drip drip drip, bitch. :)

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 25 2004, 11:10 PM
This is a mass Hondaswap automotive orgasm. And let me be the first to say: Drip drip drip, bitch. :)

Ahhh... oh damn baby, don't move... I'll go get a towel.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 25 2004, 11:10 PM
don't forget- the motor has 3k on it already...

Yes, I remember. You should be fine then. Hopefully the previous owner broke it in properly! :secret:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 26 2004, 07:35 AM
what was what?

I think that Noah is just curious at what you did this last week to get the car moving again... we want details!!! Your adoring public demands the facts!!! B)

read, he thought the exhuast manifold was warped... turns out the casting of the head had something stickin off whcih caused the header to leak.

he never said if that solved it or not... he said when he tried it right after, it still leaked, just in a different spot... thats why i was wondering if thats all it was... :p

read- i shaved off those tabs.... turns out the 4-door GSR b18c block have them... and my block is from a 98 4-door. put everything back on with a thicker feel-pro gasket and it doesn't leak anymore.
the only exahust coming out the bay is from the open wastegate :)

ran her for probably 30 min straight, never got above normal op temp.. fan kicked on/off as it should.

the turbo just sounds so stupid cool :)

Back