project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Tbone@Jul 31 2004, 12:47 AM
Dude , I'm gonna bitch slap you Bri :blink: I told you it was a grounded o2 wire wonths ago..lol Glad you got that part ok.. sounds like you have the firing order off on your plug wires now..lol remember when your not in boost your just on plain old honda maps with hondata. If its studdering bad try to advance the base timming alittle and see if it clears up. then go the other way if it doesnt. I find with high oct you need to run more initial timming because it burns slower.
[post=370662]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah i know... i just enver worked on it for a month.... that's usually how it goes... work on it for a few days, get fed up, let it sit for another month.

that's just it though... it WAS running fine before i had this fuse issue.... so the timing and all that is fine... or at least it was...

we'll see.

i just got back from a 240 dyno day.... and im disgustingly hot and annoyed with the day right now, so im inside, in the a/c, and am probably going to pop in a movie...

after dinenr, i'll hit up Advanced auto and pick up some new plugs and wires and see whats up in that department.

b, if you have any extra spark plugs, plug one in a spark plug wire, then set the plug on radiator core support, then pull the ECU fues (so no fuel) then crank the engine and see if you have any spark. Do that for each plug wire and see if your even getting spark to the plugs.

You can either have someone else help you so you can find out the color of the spark at each cylinder, or do it your self and just look at the slit under the hood to see the plug when your cranking the engine over. Make sure you don't do it for very long at each cylinder so you don't drain the battery.

I have also heard of people doing this without pulling the ecu fues, and just temperally running on 3 cylinders.

I'll 90% be at bristol dyno tomorrow B... Depends if I keep on blowing this hose off... How was the dyno day? Was it unbearably hot?

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jul 31 2004, 03:17 PM
I'll 90% be at bristol dyno tomorrow B... Depends if I keep on blowing this hose off... How was the dyno day? Was it unbearably hot?
[post=370791]Quoted post[/post]​

it w3as stupid hot.

i came home at 3, turned on the a/c in my room and just laid ere for 6 hours. lol

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Aug 2 2004, 12:09 AM
I read almost this entire thread earlier today at work. You've come along way, Brian. Don't give up hope. :)
[post=371281]Quoted post[/post]​

you don't do much at work I am guessing.

lol

48 pages is a long ass read.

i bought the enw shit today, but it was jsut too damn hot to do anything. so i sat in the a/c instead. i gotta pick up my sepcial order spark plugs tomorrow anyway. no one seems to stock NGK # 5238's R5671A-9 plugs for some reason :D
i wonder why.

maybe cuz they are stupid cold. lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 1 2004, 11:39 PM
lol

i bought the enw shit today, but it was jsut too damn hot to do anything. so i sat in the a/c instead. i gotta pick up my sepcial order spark plugs tomorrow anyway. no one seems to stock NGK # 5238's R5671A-9 plugs for some reason :D
i wonder why.

maybe cuz they are stupid cold. lol
[post=371290]Quoted post[/post]​

you havew no idea what hot is until you come to my work..

it was 113 today, with 83% humidity.

Originally posted by 90 accord+Aug 2 2004, 12:24 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Aug 1 2004, 11:39 PM
lol

i bought the enw shit today, but it was jsut too damn hot to do anything.  so i sat in the a/c instead.  i gotta pick up my sepcial order spark plugs tomorrow anyway.  no one seems to stock NGK # 5238's R5671A-9 plugs for some reason :D
i wonder why. 

maybe cuz they are stupid cold.  lol
[post=371290]Quoted post[/post]​

you havew no idea what hot is until you come to my work..

it was 113 today, with 83% humidity.
[post=371315]Quoted post[/post]​

Holy fucking shit. :blink:

Anything over 90 and the pussies around here think they're dying. I don't mind, even if I'm mowing the lawn or something, but I hate working when it's that hot. Rules force us to wear shoulder length shirts, full length pants, and steel toe shoes with substantial leather. Then I start welding or whatever, it gets hot.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 2 2004, 07:47 AM
try 100% humidity.

temp is nothing, air that you can't breathe in, sucks.
[post=371378]Quoted post[/post]​

Milan and I can attest to that. I will take 110+ heat with little humidity over 90 with 100%. It's feels like you are walking into a jungle at noon around here, swamp ass for everyone.

:werd: on the humidity...i can work in 90 degrees all day, but the humidity pwns me. its been stupid hot here lately, damn near 90 degrees with 90% humidity.
its the heat index that matters...humidity and temp. combined...it would be like 125. i drink like 3 gallons of water a day at work

edit: i said humidity way too many times in there

<---- Florida boy... Who used to own a black car without a/c.... I know what heat is like... LOL

And it is the humidity TO A POINT. But temp is a bitch too

so wahts this mean? dyno on the 14th and autox the following sunday:)

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Aug 2 2004, 06:48 PM
so wahts this mean? dyno on the 14th and autox the following sunday:)
[post=371600]Quoted post[/post]​

its not up yet...

and more so, im not going over 4 grand with out my tuner in the passenger seat. end of story.

Back