proof that Iraq sucks.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what the fuck ?? Why do they have the same kind of car skidding and spinning out at the same spot everytime?

shit I can't believe the fuckers are running, usually they run towards danger with bombs strapped to their chests.

Shit man the iraqi drift is nuts. Not that I can't say that I have not seen Americans do shit that is just as stupid :insert video of guy sitting on hood of lifted truck:

is the point of their shannagans to fly out of control into the spectators and injure as many of them as they can? they do a good job :thumbsup:

Racial things or what not, This is extra cheese retarded muslim dori, plain and simple.

And I love it !

-> Steve

Blow them F*#ckers up!

There's somethings you just don't mess with in life. Money, your girl, and America.....die biatches!

Thanks for all to those that are serving our country.....we wish you well and come home safe...

DIE! :ph34r: wish i can just kick them in the face when they're :worthy: to my foot.....grr..

Originally posted by Calesta@Jun 24 2004, 05:10 PM
What exactly are they trying to accomplish?! Calm down on the racist comments guys.

Was my comment racist? I just said they like to blow themselves up. :D

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jun 24 2004, 04:38 PM
what the fuck ?? Why do they have the same kind of car skidding and spinning out at the same spot everytime?

:werd: :withstupid: and they are all wearing the same outfit

they should have more of those crazy driftoffs in Iraq. Darwinism, survival of the fittest. From some of those crashes you know that someone had to get fubared.

About the video, hahahahahahahahaha!

Now, remember a few weeks back someone posted links to a nice skyline and supra video but people seemed to think it was a cook driving the skyline. Did anyone actually go to the website advertised in the video? Well, I did and turns out it was from the middle east somewhere. I'm not going to say Iraq but somewhere over there. Check it out Was pretty shocked to see the sick cars & tuning.

yea theres also a video somewhere of a very fast white skyline somewhere in the middle east. also the video of a yellow skyline against hayabusa is with some middle easteners i think.

Originally posted by HatchSpeeD@Jun 25 2004, 09:06 AM

Now, remember a few weeks back someone posted links to a nice skyline and supra video but people seemed to think it was a cook driving the skyline. Did anyone actually go to the website advertised in the video? Well, I did and turns out it was from the middle east somewhere. I'm not going to say Iraq but somewhere over there. Check it out Was pretty shocked to see the sick cars & tuning.

Yeah, it was no cook. Also, notice that he couldn't drive worth a damn, but the car was built to SICK proportions.

That's your Gas money right there. That's why you pay so much at the pumps so that an entire region of a country can live for free, and build the sickest houses, planes, cars, bikes and anything else known to man.

Fill her up.

-> Steve

Buy non-OPEC fuel from Citgo. Fuck these people.

Originally posted by HatchSpeeD@Jun 25 2004, 09:06 AM

WHAT THE SHIT!!!!! There is a LEFT-HAND DRIVE SKYLINE on there(might be more, haven't looked). Anyways. Just one more way America was FUCKED when it came to cars. Screw JDM. I'm importing a LHD skyline MEDM style. (Middle Eastern Domestic Market) At least then I could use the ATM and Drive-Thrus. :ph34r:

you will probably have a harder time importing something from the middle east than from japan. But yeah, america gets screwed by a lot of people. It's because we make our own cars, and a lot of tariffs have been placed on imports, so basically the gov't screwed us.

Back