pulln to right under hard accel.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Could be bad engine mount, bad suspension bushing, bad alignment, or bad tires. It's probably related to the accident that caused the salvage title. That's pretty shady and probably illegal that the seller didn't tell you.

It's not your brake rotors. LSD wont fix or improve your problem.

Could be bad engine mount, bad suspension bushing, bad alignment, or bad tires. It's probably related to the accident that caused the salvage title. That's pretty shady and probably illegal that the seller didn't tell you.

It's not your brake rotors. LSD wont fix or improve your problem.

other than the fact that he described torque steer. haha

look at the problem.
1. alignment is fine when driven normally
2. only pulls under hard acceleration from a dig

thats called torque steer buddy!

although i agree that it is shady to sell a car without disclosing everything you know about it, but usually cars that are sold with salvage titles are sold "as is" so there is nothing illegal about it. also, i dont think anything is wrong with the car. the driver is probably just new to one front wheel drive cars and never experienced this.

Last edited:
lol it prolly is torque steer, i had a bunch of fwds in the past my 95 civic had about 220hp and i didnt experience torque steer w it. or at least it dont remember if i did lol.. i did check my engine mounts and one of them is bad. gonna order a complete bushing kit for it soon found one kinda cheap pollyurethane set.

A Civic with the same amount of power, considering stock drivetrain, would have much more torque steer than an Integra.

other than the fact that he described torque steer. haha

look at the problem.
1. alignment is fine when driven normally
2. only pulls under hard acceleration from a dig

thats called torque steer buddy!

That's a very incomplete diagnosis. Did you ignore everything regarding the bushings? 90-93 Integras and 88-91 Civic/CRXs use a radial arm bar, aka traction bar, to hold the LCA in alignment. If there's enough load and there's play in the bushings or they're worn, this will allow the LCA to rock back and forth(this does not mean it'll do it all the time; can be unnoticeable during regular driving). +94 Integras and +92 Civics don't have this bar, but they still have a bushing and a different LCA design that takes the issue into account; the compliance bushing.

Torque steer comes from the drive train itself; B-series use intermediate shafts to reduce the effects of torque steer.

ahh i didnt know it had a traction bar on it. this is my first acura all before have been 95 civics. all the bushings im sure are pretty worn. the car hasn't been took care of, im nursing it back to life and got a long way to go.. thanks for the info bro ill check on all u said ty

My guess is the control arm bushings. The exact thing happened to me when mine were toast.

Back