Put it on TLC RIGHT NOW

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
Overhaulin'...

Poor civic.... :(

edit: Right now they're complaining that the cheap-ass 'Kombat-style' bodykit they got doesn't line up perfectly.

Wow.

Again....poor civic :(

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 9 2005, 10:38 PM
the chick from overhaulin' is t3h hot.
[post=]Quoted post[/post]​

courtney hansen (sp?)

yes, she is teh hottness... i loves her.

get some pictures of this civic... im interested... any engine mods? i love that show.

she is teh hot X 3

he had a b18c in the car when they took it... i saw they had it apart i have no idea what they did i only saw the end... I did see they put a NX kit on it.... one that is a "direct port" into the the fuel rail....

that paintjob was ugly i thought... definatly a chick's car. So it suited that fag quite well

Anyone notice how Chip asked the guy's GF like 4 times what his favorite color was.

Chip: So, what color does ________ like?
GF: Purple.
Chip:Really?
GF: Yes.
Chip: What color is his bedspread?
GF: Purple
Chip: Oh boy.

Chip Foose still is :worthy: . I love how he freehands body mods with just a die grinder and metal cutter. :ph34r:

So foose finally did up a civic...bout freeking time. Im so sick of....chevelle, camaro, charger, domestic blah blah blah....sick cars, but not all the time, you know?

I need to see pics. Of the car...and Courtney...mainly because I'd like to bend her over the car....then wipe it off and go driving :)

Fresh-stolen from honda-tuning

overhaul.jpg

overhaul2.jpg

overhaul3.jpg

Not bad, but not the rout I would have gone.

better than anything that ever came off of pimp my ride

overall the car was pretty fuckin hot when they got done with it
everything was well done and looked good
is it a race car?... no
would i rock it proudly?,,, you bet your ass

not bad....the only thig i dont like is the paint....all silver would've looked great....but not bad at all

It's a kickass showcar. And like E said, it's better than anything Pimp My Ride has done.

Not bad for Foose's first "tuner" car.

At least they gave him some go along with the show.

Not at all bad.....purple is tEh gay, but whatever. The B18C1 made it tolerable.

Foose does make some kick-ass custom rims though. Too big for my taste, but a sweet design.

I also like how they did everything "the right way", you know, actually replacing the bad parts instead of making it a bondo fatty, sheetmetal whale tail, etc. etc. etc.

The cobra seats were teh hawt too. And at least they got Katskin to recover them instead of a couple mexicans in a garage like WCC.

Originally posted by adnoh@Aug 10 2005, 11:43 AM
Not at all bad.....purple is tEh gay, but whatever. The B18C1 made it tolerable.

Foose does make some kick-ass custom rims though. Too big for my taste, but a sweet design.
[post=538352]Quoted post[/post]​

Not just a c1, but a sleeved C1, w/ JE & Eagle throughout, Portflow head, and some other groovy stuff.... like the n2o, and hondata...

Some guys on honda-tech were the ones who built the motor. They wanted to do turbo/SC SOOOO bad... but NOBODY could back up their CARB numbers... Not even greddy or JR!! And since the car has to go to the CARB ref after its built... N/A it had to be.

And the rims... Very nice, but an inch or two too big for my taste.

looks alright, def a showy car. its not meant to be an all out race car. my only gripe is the wheels.... WAY too big. i love 15's.

Back