1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick dissconnect steering wheel

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by redneck999, Jun 13, 2009.

1. redneck999

redneck999 Member

Any downsides to getting one of these, saw some of these on ebay and just wondered if anyone was negative on doing this ?

2. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

Don't get a cheap one! Other than that, some of them bring the steering wheel closer to you because of the connect mechanism.. Be sure to see how much and if that'll make you hate it.

3. redneck999

redneck999 Member

I see lots on ebay that look decent, I see them as with and without the dissconnect, can you buy one without the dissconnect and add it later? I would really rather have the wheel farther away from me. Plus I cannot really tell the diff between the honda wheel and the new wheel depth wise.

4. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

if you don't have a cage and a fixed seat, it's 100% pointless and ebay garbage

5. redneck999

redneck999 Member

Pointless maybe, the coolness factor! No really the possibility of slowing down a theft and getting the wheel further from me is the primary concern, last friday I had a heart attack and recieved a brand new stent so right now I am a little skittish around my chest and thigh and felt this might be a good idea.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
  6. haterfree

haterfree Banned

i plan on getting a nrg

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted