Quick shot off the hatch..after hours

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea, he owns a body shop. :worthy: x 10,000! damn that car is sexy! u dont mind if i keep a few pics for myself do you? j/k! ;)

BTW, i would suggest tinting your windows. limo tint. it will discourage theives even more if they cant see the inside. glad you beleive in alarms cause i dont think that car would last a month without being stolen if it didnt have one.

Originally posted by btleier+Oct 31 2003, 12:04 AM-->
Originally posted by lude68@Oct 30 2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by colorpros@Oct 30 2003, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 30 2003, 07:50 AM
lude68
@Oct 30 2003, 07:24 AM
very nice man...i was just curious..but exactly where are you located?

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Word..whats up with that...Thats allright.My pitbull sleeps in my car inside my body shop that has ATD security.I also turn my car alarm on and pull the computer. ;) :D

just wondering...not going to jack the car or anything..im in upstate south carolina. for some reason that background looked kinda familiar! anyways.. dont worry dude..by the way..who did your body work?

I assume since he has a body shop that he probably does the work himself.

didnt know he owned a body shop. <_<

Nice car, very clean looking, no big wings or other worthless crap. You did a great job with the body work. Props for you :worthy:

sweet car man, i love the color, i actually chose the same color for my car, im waiting for spring to paint it tho, its supposed to be a bad winter this year i dont want it gettin fucked up before i can even enjoy it..... j/w.. u have a body shop right? how much would u charge to paint the same car exactly that color..... ive been lookin around but i havent found a decent body shop around here yet... just wanna know what ill probably have to spend for a GOOD paint job.. thanks

i seriously hope you dont do all that shit to your car (alarm, dog, in garage, unplug comp) or ill need to e-mail you a life.

Originally posted by cointelpro@Nov 2 2003, 11:34 PM
i seriously hope you dont do all that shit to your car (alarm, dog, in garage, unplug comp) or ill need to e-mail you a life.

:zzz: :hmm:

that was just sooo hilarious

hahah, gas just went doen in jersey, it's like (92) 1.71. but I travel to PA alot and it's like 1.92 (92).

Back