quite possibly the stupidest thing i've ever read

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This can't be the stupidest thing you've ever read... I mean, You're a Libertarian for shit's sake.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 4 2004, 10:01 PM
This can't be the stupidest thing you've ever read... I mean, You're a Libertarian for shit's sake.

-> Steve
[post=386239]Quoted post[/post]​

whats wrong with libertarian?

Shiiiit. I'm just some punk form Memphis, and I've gone nearly high 12's on street rubber, no weight redux, quiet(ish) exhaust on 93 octane. If I had my way, and a pile of cash behind me, I'd have an 11 second street Honda, NO PROBELMO.

there is a guy here... southwest MO... he is working on still tuning the car.... so far he has a 12.2 on 92 and full interior and I do mean full... the only thing missing out of that car that he puts back in after the race is his school shit.... ehh... some people really are that stupid... oh... and its still an all motor car....

Some people really know what they are doing and some don't. 450 hp out of a 16 valve 1900cc Acura drag motor at 25 psi is just not impressive when years ago Jack Roush was producing in excess of 700 hp out of 8 valve 2.3 and 2.5 liter Ford Pinto engines for road racing events running from 2 to 24 hours.

I thought he said you couldnt hold up making big power?

uhm rouch was using 351 which is alot bigger than 2.3 liters
and a ford 9 rear end is only as good as the parts in it. try a danna 60 or 44

The only reason he mentions the ford rear end is because ford rear ends are used in Majority of cars in NASCAR :mullet:

All those articles are stupid. Read his "intelligent" engine mods what a tardcart

wow so a turbo pushes exhaust gasses back into the engine huh? :rolleyes:
I thought the exhaust turned the *gasp turbine? Wow so many experts. And what about fuel management? Apparently you can't tune cars at all, so you are bound to lean out. :(

hmmm so all these years I have had the order all messed up. For some dumb reason, I thought that you got boost at higher RPMs and turbo lag at the lower ones. I am glad I read this guys article, because now I see the light.

Wow, some people are just SOFA KING WEE TODD DEAD. :wacko:

Remember the Alamo!!! :rockon:

Back