Racing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

to pick up chicks...j/k

i got into cars because they are just cool to look and watching a car haul ass around a track or go 1320 feet in less than 6 seconds at 300 mph is just plain amazing if you ask me. thats why i love cars and this sport.

i like driving
i like driving fast
i like taking turns fast
i joined a track league so i can do this without legal bullshit
hoping to start racing competitivly in a few years

I don't race really right at this moment (shitty driver) but I am planning on starting and registering next summer at the local track to race religiously because of the experience of driving fast for fun and to be competitive while still being legit and legal.

I am also one of those kids that knows too much for his own good for being 15, like some jabroni the other day tells me he ran a 12.9 in his crx with just a b16 swap and intake, yeah I pretty much slapped him even though I was driving the minivan that day.

When I was a kid my uncle and cousin raced, hell evn my father did demolitian derbies and he's an insurance salesman! But I never understood that that had someting to do with a street legal car. Then my brother fell in love with the CRX and worked combine all summer and bought one (I'm driving a 89 Jimmy at the time). And I watched him, intake, header, exhaust, wheels, on and on. Then one day I saw his video of him at the track, I was sold. And then a yr l8tr FnF came out and provided me 654564564654 ricers to blitz as practice.

Back