radiator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

critchy88

im gotta replace my rad tomorrow and i was just wonderin if theres anything i need to know b4 this....first time takein it out so i dunno if theres sumtin speacial on this..every other thing on this fuckin car is complicated enough...just wonderin if its gonna be as simple as it was on my old car...pop off few lines pull it out throw it back in and hook it all up?

easy peasy !!!! This is prob the easiest thing youll do . Take the 4 bolt out up top . The 2 brackets with a rubber insert. Oh wait . Drain it first . lol Disconnect the 2 radiator hoses from the radiator. Pull it out . Install is op . of removal .

Dont forget to add the coolant.

SHouldnt take no more than 20 minutes total .

Gl . Let me know how it went .

thanks...turn out the rad i was spose to get aint no good so i got a deal at canadian tire i got a nnew one on sale fer 115 bucks cdn$ and it got warrenty lol...i was gonna go for the cheaper used one but y when i can have new at a little bit more money lol..but downfall is i got to wat 7-10 days o get it:( il let ya no how it works out

o yeha belive me its drained i belive u read my other thread

yeah lol . Well atleast you found out the problem . 115 bux isnt bad.

I am looking at the 300 bux Koyo Radiator. Nothing that would benefit you but let me know how it goes.

i need a job b4 i can afford anything besides gas lol...im lucky i did enuf odd jobs dis week to ay for it lol...i got a sheetmetal course and theres noware around here to use it lol..thinkin bout goin to alberta lol sure u guys heard wat dats like..cheap rad be last tning on my mind then ;)

nah whats alberta. I could search it . I am just too lazy tonight ,,,,, Long fuckin day !!

ahahah the oil fields out htere are booming there takein alot of ppl and payin threre way out htere andlettin them live on a camp site...like a hotel...its a rotational shedual too weeks workin they fly u home for 2 weeks then fly u back for 6 weeks and so on all payed for and they give you 35 bucks a day living allowance so u dont have to spend your check on food and such lol.. ..apprentices start at bout 25 bucksan hour..ony prob is its ifficult to get there ..need to know somebody

back to the rad...i just posted this in my other thread....i got a good enuf look at it to see what happened...on bottem(same as top) there a a metal clamp with wat look like teeth that hold the plastic top and bottom pieced to the actual rad..well mine is all rusy and the clamo let go and the seal popped out lol i no it sounds funny but das wat happened...u take out the mounts on top and lok down the front u can pretty well see if its all rusty or not mine is not fit lol all rust...das wat i get for livein by the atlantic and there bein salt on the roads all winter long^_^

25 bux an hour isnt to bad. If you got no wifey, no kids, Do it , Hell you can grab a motel for the 2 weeks off. Or stay with the family. Ill check out that pic . Cant keep up with 2 same threads.....

im just gonna use this thread id love that job but its hard to get lol...and son as i can ill get sum pics for ya

u could just get a hotmail account and use webmessenger or ebuddy or sumtin...wats your yahoo adress

Private Message .

Yeah sounded kinda dumb .... lol

well its been almst 2 weeks and geuss wat? my fucking rad still aint in :mad: fuckin idiots at canadian tire lol had to oder it in frum fuckin toronto sumware ..not one canadian tire inatlantic canada had a radaitor they had to get it frum up that way lol...i ereally am rotted 2 weeks with no car haha..but i will post pics of wat happened

Back