radiator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn , that sux. Customer service isnt worth a shit these days.

no and thats for sutre i callled that time nd they said its on the truck call back thursday..i mena like wtf are they that dumb they dont even no when its gonna be in? lol morons

rad1.JPG

3.JPG

rad2.JPG

rad4.JPG

i dunno if these pics are clear enuf or not but the black loop is the rubber seal and u can see 3/4 of the clamp missing

new rad is in now lol works beautifully ....its actully all aluminum i couldnt believe how light it was lol..simple job anyway took like 15-20 mins to swap the 2

anyone else have similar probs? at least now ull no wat to look for

lol I had a smiliar problem with my crx, except it was my own dumbsass fault. its kinda a funny story though. I was jackin my car up by the bottom rap support I guess? Anyway I didn't realise it was bent out and I just start jackin away, and all the sudden the car drops and I had been jackin my car up by the bottom (plastic, mind you) of my radiator. I hear it crack, car shifts, and all the sudden my jack is neon green. wtf. so I have that replaced, and all is fine. well 6 months later, I notice coolant spweing from a top area of my fins. I look and my top rad support has dug a hole into them. (My car was wrecked before I bought it, finding prime examples here and there.) I knew it was bent before, but was never a problem. So the place fixes my rad and fixes the bar but says next time they'll charge me which was nice, but its like well, you're the ones who installed a brand new rad with a bent rad support that was obviously pushing on the rad, I'd say next time I should charge them!

thats my story for anyone who cares haha

yeah yeah its not like I was looking for the bottom of it saying I wanna use this, I just needed it up real quick and I didn't realize the whole bottom rad bar was bent up, so instead of using that, I was using my rad :(

Well, there is a actual jacking point under there, but, as I learned the hard way, you do have to be careful. My car shifted on the jack too, except the top and bottom of the radiatior are plasitc. When the car came down, radiator went up and actually split the top.

Well, JB Weld only works so well. So, after a little while I pulled one out of a junked civic for $40. Works like a champ.

And, oh yeah...don't forget to drain the damned thing!

yup had asimiar prob by the back wheel jack slipped and busted the 3 fuel lines and 2 brake lines...because they were rusty i had to put all new back on

Back