ran b16 at track 1/4 time slip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Here's my graph from my b16 with ITR manifold, 64mm TB, ITR cams, 60mm GReddy exhaust w/o a cat, and everything else stock except for a piggyback tuner...

As you can see, the power really didn't drop off until the valves started clattering and floating at 8500-8600 rpm ;)

It ran 14.8 on 16" POS street tires with this setup, and weighed 2500 with me in the car. I was not pleased, but it was ok, I guess for a pig of a car.

b16dyno.jpg

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Oct 10 2004, 06:22 PM
Here's my graph from my b16 with ITR manifold, 64mm TB, ITR cams, 60mm GReddy exhaust w/o a cat, and everything else stock except for a piggyback tuner...

As you can see, the power really didn't drop off until the valves started clattering and floating at 8500-8600 rpm ;)

It ran 14.8 on 16" POS street tires with this setup, and weighed 2500 with me in the car. I was not pleased, but it was ok, I guess for a pig of a car.

b16dyno.jpg

[post=400917]Quoted post[/post]​

nice... but why bother winding it all out when you hit your max power around 6000-6500 rpm?

Torque peaked out at 6500. HP kept going up and up. Power was the lower graph. Torque was the upper one.

ah... I was at my moms on mozilla so I couldn't see the graph without putting it into the address bar... didn't really look at it all that close.

Back