Random Ass QUESTION for all...come look.!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wouldn't be missing anything, I would be dead. I think I would miss "thinking" the most. But then again, I'd never get arround to worrying about it since I would no longer posess the ability to think....hm....interesting paradox.

I honestly haven't lived enough to know what I'd miss. I really look towards the future. And I believe if I died today, it'd be the worst. I would have no future, and my goals would end. And my mom and dad and brother would be gone. For short.

I don't know. I don't want to die, nor do I want to not be a big deal. I want to have an impact on the world and be remebered by everyone forever. But those are my wishes. I'm not special. I'm not better than anyone else. I just don't want to be forgotten.

I want 2000 people at my funeral. Seriously.

if there's anything that says more about your character, it's who you effected enough in your life for someone else to take the time to come see me go into a hole in the ground, and the 6 best buds to carry my fat ass. maybe 8 :D

What would I miss most?

can't miss what i've never had......

I think i could answer that question in a short way like everyone else and say family, which would definitely be the one tangible thing i would miss the most. but more than that i think i would just miss amotions. sounds funny, but think about it, all our emotions are relative. love would be nothing without hate, happiness wouldn't be there without fear, pleasure without pain, and so on. I think that both extremes of our emotions are equally important, like when you lose someone you love, it makes you realize what you do have and how important it is.

every religion has their own idea of what happens after death, but the one theme you usually see is that it is going to be the happiest, most joyful place. Not to get too much into a religious argument here, but how can that be? I just can't see that being possible unless every moment past the one before it, makes you happier, or else at some point you will be dissappointed that something in the past was better. i don't know if that last sentence made sense, hopefully you get what i mean.

i mean, to be honest, when it comes to doing some crazy stuff, i am a chicken shit about it. stuff where i might do serious damage to my body, you know? others live for that, and yea i have done my fair share of crazy stuff, but i shy away from it a little more now, but i still know what pain is, and how osmetimes things like that can be what keeps you going strong.

Being raised in a christian household, i do somewhat believe in that, but over the last few years have really come to question it. I am unsure about the whole heaven and hell thing, and i really don't want to turn the thread into this type of argument, but the one thing that scares the shit out of me is if we die and thats it. over. done with. that scares me. The one belief i hope is true is reincarnation, it would be great to be able to continue on, even not knowing who you were in a life before.

ok i'm gonna stop rambling now...

VTECin5th said:
Is this a reference to "bottoming out"? :eek:

ahh mother fucking haahahaha.

I was laughing out loud @ that.

"I may not bottom out, but I'll bang the hell out of the walls."

ROFLMALOEITU!$

Hopefully "heaven" will be my personal heaven and i can blow shit up and drink and have plenty of sex. That would be nice. The i wouldnt have anything to miss. My family would already be there waiting for me.

Back